/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~

Eeman
09-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Asalam alaikum wa rahmatllahi wa baraktuh,

I haven't been on here for some time and i clicked on Eli's thread to write her a message when i read that she has passed away:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I dunno why but right now i have tears running down my cheeks i just cant believe that she is gone and i never got to say bye.

I made duas for her and i was so sure that she would pull through, she had the most beautiful and positive spirit about her, I know she was a believer i know in my heart that she was, she believed in Allah and in His messenger.

Ya Allah please bestow Your Mercy and forgiveness upon her and reward her with jannatul firduas.

I just still cant believe she's gone!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I promised that i would send her out qawaallis when she was better... what am i gonna do with them now?:cry::cry::cry:

Goodbye my friend, i know you are in better place, so much better than where we are, Allah swt will through His mercy forgive you and look after you and Insha'Allah reward you with Gardens under which rivers flow...
so fi amman Allah until we meet Insha'Allah in Jannah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
09-11-2008, 08:59 PM
:sl:

I will close this thread for the reason i have mentioned on her pray for me peeps thread.

But i will keep ur initial post on sister, to show ur appreciation for her. No one knows if she died a muslims or a none muslim, only Allah is the All-knower
:w: :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.