/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Qiyamah - Someone Help

`Yousef
09-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Asalam Alakum brothers and sisters :).

Can someone please check out this web page for me, Some of the information on Al Qiyamah looks genuine, but I'm not sure about it all... It speaks of Dajjal which I already knew of, and says that Eisa (Jesus) kills him, in the valley of Ifiq... I was told that it will read the word Khafer in arabic on his head, but I think they just didn't into full detail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wildkat
09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Which site is it??

Re.TiReD
09-11-2008, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wildkat
Which site is it??
I think its called Al-Qiyamah?

wildkat
09-11-2008, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
I think its called Al-Qiyamah?
well... if it was, then its not working now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah I cant seem to find it either, insha'Allah he'll provide a link :)

WassalamuAlaykum

wildkat
09-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Well anyways, what you said about dajjal sounds right to me, that he will be a man blind in one eye and "kafir" written on his forehead in arabic. He will also perform many miracles such as bringing the dead back to life to persuade people he is god. Not sure about the valley of ifiq bit tho...

doorster
09-11-2008, 10:28 PM
found this http://www.----------------/ but do not know how authentic it is (use at own risk)

:w:

`Yousef
09-13-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm sorry, I thought I provided a link, I bookmarked the page, but now I cannot find it, Mozzilla doesn't work that well :-[. I scrolled down anyway, and found in depth talk about the dajjal so it seems to be genuine from what it says :D.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.