http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/archives/007733.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
09-12-2008, 06:50 PM
And incredibly bad graphics.

layla is here
09-12-2008, 06:54 PM
SubhanaAllah
That is awful. What a waste of time to invent that game.

islamirama
09-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Islam is the new "bogeyman" to attack if you want to become rich and famous these days. The louder you bark the more other dogs of the society will give you spot light and money to bark even louder...but it's ok because inshallah on J-Day, we'll have the last laugh!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
09-13-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Islam is the new "bogeyman" to attack if you want to become rich and famous these days. The louder you bark the more other dogs of the society will give you spot light and money to bark even louder...but it's ok because inshallah on J-Day, we'll have the last laugh!
listen to this dude every1^^^^^^^^

barney
09-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Are the "Saved" going to be in heaven actually laughing and jeering at the residents of the fire? Having the last laugh?
Once you get to Jannah you can chuck your morals overboard?

'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2008, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Are the "Saved" going to be in heaven actually laughing and jeering at the residents of the fire? Having the last laugh?
Once you get to Jannah you can chuck your morals overboard?
Hey,

Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds; Save those who will stand on the right hand. In gardens they will ask one another; Concerning the guilty: What hath brought you to this burning? They will answer: We were not of those who prayed, Nor did we feed the wretched. We used to wade (in vain dispute) with (all) waders, And we used to deny the Day of Judgment, Till the Inevitable came unto us.

Surah Muddathir [74: 37-46]

:peace:

جوري
09-20-2008, 10:40 PM
yeah the believers will indeed have the last laugh..
I thought barney read the Quran three times as he claimed before?

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا كَانُواْ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا يَضْحَكُونَ {29}
[Pickthal 83:29] Lo! the guilty used to laugh at those who believed,

وَإِذَا مَرُّواْ بِهِمْ يَتَغَامَزُونَ {30}
[Pickthal 83:30] And wink one to another when they passed them;

وَإِذَا انقَلَبُواْ إِلَى أَهْلِهِمُ انقَلَبُواْ فَكِهِينَ {31}
[Pickthal 83:31] And when they returned to their own folk, they returned jesting;

وَإِذَا رَأَوْهُمْ قَالُوا إِنَّ هَؤُلَاء لَضَالُّونَ {32}
[Pickthal 83:32] And when they saw them they said: Lo! these have gone astray.

وَمَا أُرْسِلُوا عَلَيْهِمْ حَافِظِينَ {33}
[Pickthal 83:33] Yet they were not sent as guardians over them.

فَالْيَوْمَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مِنَ الْكُفَّارِ يَضْحَكُونَ {34}
[Pickthal 83:34] This day it is those who believe who have the laugh of disbelievers,

عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ يَنظُرُونَ {35}
[Pickthal 83:35] On high couches, gazing.

هَلْ ثُوِّبَ الْكُفَّارُ مَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ {36}
[Pickthal 83:36] Are not the disbelievers paid for what they used to do?

جوري
09-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

barney
09-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Yes PA, I have read the Koran , and I know those verses. I was wondering how modern muslims interprete them.

Abdul has pointed out the justice being dealt to them. You are saying its scriptually fine to laugh at misfortune.

Malaikah
09-21-2008, 11:27 AM
^The punishments they will suffer are not 'misfortune', they are, well, punishments! It isn't something that happened by accident, it is something they earned.

barney
09-21-2008, 11:32 AM
Well sure.
I am saying that when someone gets the electric chair these days, I dont personally Laugh at them. I wont feel sorry either. I will be glad that justice is served.

It would seem that the saved are sitting on comfy high sofas with bags of popcorn watching skin getting repeatedly burned off and its all causing quite a bit of amusement.

Now 2000 years ago or even 400 years ago, that sort of spectator sport was a great day out for all the family.
I was wondering how the scripture was interpreted nowadays by the scholars so that muslims are not seen as amphitheatre spectators at a lion eating bout.

A_Way_Of_Life
09-21-2008, 06:05 PM
This is disturbing!

Why do they make these type of games?

جوري
09-21-2008, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Yes PA, I have read the Koran , and I know those verses. I was wondering how modern muslims interprete them.

Abdul has pointed out the justice being dealt to them. You are saying its scriptually fine to laugh at misfortune.
I don't think you've read the Quran.. that is just my observation from the sort of questions you ask...

and I think the scriptures are clear.. those who used to deride Muslims, torture them while on earth, will indeed be punished and we'll get the last laugh....

There is no misfortune here.. it is what their hands have earned...

the way you tie verses together, in your usual pedantic style, has no impact on me whatsoever the verses are clear.. there is no re-interpretation-- this isn't the bible, made to suite someone's fancy!

cheers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!