/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nikkah

AnonymousPoster
09-13-2008, 01:06 AM
sallam, I wanted to ask a question but dont know who to ask, please if anyone knows can they help.. Can you get nikah done twice to the same man. ive been with my partner for 6 years and want to get nikkah done but will have to do it again with him when my family is ready. please help. thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
09-13-2008, 03:56 AM
Thread approved

:sl:

Please note that der isn't a scholar on this forum to give a fatwa. So unless a member can direct u to a fatwa online with evidence, ur better of going to a local scholar u know.

:w: :)

------
09-13-2008, 12:05 PM
:-\

If you have already done nikkah with him, why do you want to do it again?!

:-\

unknown_JJ
09-13-2008, 02:23 PM
i think the person means 1st have a secret weddin den tell parents n hav anuva1 4 d public :S

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mahir
09-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Wa alaikumu Salaam

First off, why do you want to make it in secret? just make it public because your parents dont have to be ready, its your life, if the Muslim brother/sister you are marrying is a good decent Muslim, no record of crimes, practising then why should your parents be ready for it???

(I dont know if you are a brother or a sister, thats why i wrote; Brother/sister)

Tania
09-13-2008, 04:54 PM
You need a guardian-wali from your family. So, you have to tell to a family member. For him thats not compulsory :-[

doorster
09-13-2008, 05:03 PM
if op means after divorce then yes after having married another then having divorced him too.

but if you mean a secret marriage then secret marriages are not allowed

A marital arrangement is very simple. Islam requires that elders from both sides be involved in this matter. Marriages that are contracted without involving the families from both sides often end up in failure. Therefore, I very humbly advise to bring the matter to the attention of your family. Marriage is indeed a public announcement that this couple, from now on, would live as a wedded husband and wife—an arrangement which needs to be registered with the relevant government body as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.