/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what u think??????

truemuslim
09-13-2008, 04:17 AM

i kno i thought this was a comedy show at first.. but unfortunoutly it wasnt so i need ur opinions/worrevers , on this ...

thers this dude here, and he's all old and wrinkly, and white, and ...em ok that dont matter but. he's all on tv and starts tellin peoples to put ther hand on the tv and touch his hand , in order for "christ" to heal them, bla bla bla and all. and so like this lady who "cant walk" goes to him and tells him she cant walk right, only wita cane, and he says this hilarius crap and looks like sihr or something , he's all "evil of bla bla bla come OUT!" and then it looks like something painful, and they walk away fine, then this "blind" lady walks up to him and tells him she blind and he like does da wierd things again and pushes her head, she pretends to faint, people catch her, the end, no one really saw her see again...? huh?
ahem ok u gotta watch it urself... too bad it aint on youtube.

Basically its a Christ heals typa thing. what u think?
Everyone i mean, not jus muslims...:D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
09-13-2008, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
what u think?
Well, basically different people believe different things, and it's up to you to decide with the evidence infront of you which is the religion to embrace.

------
09-13-2008, 09:40 AM
:salamext:

Load of ...

truemuslim
09-13-2008, 08:26 PM
yah but issit look real, could it be real, how is it real, cmon dont act like ima like convert or something coz 1st of all if i convert out of islam to something else the last thing it would be is christianity...:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BNDGR
09-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Asalam alaikum,
I've seen this kind of thing too, and I think people are so desperate to believe in something that they get conned into this sort of "religion" type thing.
I have in some way been there, my parents tried all sorts of religions growing up and they never found in any one religion the truth. I became a christian and that was just a Sunday sort of thing to try to teach my kids something good. But most of us there were christians on Sunday and then went home and went back to doing our usual bad things.
With Islam, it is a way of life and complete way of teachings to apply to every aspect of the way you live and are, not just a one day a week kind of thing.
InshAllah these other's that are searching can find thier way to Islam too.

SixTen
09-14-2008, 03:03 AM
Where is the proof, that it was a miraculous heal - and not the 7987 other explanations it could be? I have seen videos of flying saucers, and aliens and dinasaurs and big foot - doesn't mean any of them are real.

Snowflake
09-14-2008, 06:37 AM
asalam alaikum

reminds me of when dajjal appears... he will also do lots of things that will have people convinced he is the 'real' thing. But is he? Better to ignore things like this inshaAllah.

Hamayun
09-14-2008, 10:43 AM
There is no evidence that these healings are real. Sometimes it is psychological and most of the times its fake.

youngsister
09-14-2008, 11:24 AM
:sl:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQLq2VmZcA

I think none of it is real is just an illusion sometimes is fun to watch but the whole i can heal people thing is not really funny.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!