/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marital issues

AnonymousPoster
09-14-2008, 03:04 AM
Hello everybody,
my husband and i are going through some really rough patches, like...REALLY bad, i dont like that i cant sleep soundly anymore because of the stress that its causing me, i really dont want to lose him:cry:
i was just wondering if you guys can just do a prayer for me so that everything works out:-[

thank u all so much god bless you alllll

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
09-14-2008, 05:39 AM
Thread Approved

Snowflake
09-14-2008, 06:49 AM
asalam alaikum

inshaAllah sis

also make dua for yourself, adhere fast to salah and al-Quran and inshaAllah, Allah will help you in all your affairs. Also make lots of istighfaar.

"If only you (were to) ask Allah for forgiveness, you may hope to receive mercy." [27:46]

Kas1m
09-14-2008, 07:04 AM
I know how you feel. your in my duas sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-14-2008, 12:13 PM
sis practise islaam more inshaAllaah

it will make your life and marriage a million times better

Muslima Islam
09-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Inshallah things will work out for you my sister in islam.. you will be in my duah. I know how you feel about the stressing about someone.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2008, 03:57 AM
:sl:

May Allaah make it easy for you two and put rahmah back into your marriage.

Since the details aren't known of the problem between you and your spouse, I'll give you some general advise:

1. Salah: In surah Baqarah, between the verses which speak of divorce, Allaah placed the verse that follows: {Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind)}[al-Baqarah; 238] Some of the scholars that commented on the placement of this verse in relation to the verses around it, stated that the Wisdom between putting this verse there between the verses that speak about divorce is to highlight the fact that establishing Salah and being strict in its performance is something that will guard a marriage. So if this is lacking in your marriage, establish it as soon as possible.
  2. Figure out the problem. Is it something you can compromise on? How big of a deal is it? If you're having some deep problems then get an arbitrator. Allaah says: {And if you fear a breach between the two, then appoint judge from his people and a judge from her people; if they both desire agreement, Allah will effect harmony between them, surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.}[an-Nisa; 35].
  3. Make lots of Dua'!

I hope Allaah eases your problems and brings you two back together.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.