/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghurabah - The Strangers {Khalid Yasin} Full Lecture

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum!

Ghurabah - The Strangers {Khalid Yasin}

Muhammad (pbuh) said that this religion began as something strange and will return as something strange... so give glad tidings to the strangers.

We see many cases of Muslims reforming themselves to become better Muslims, and in most cases they are seen as extreme, strict and sometimes even considered as crazy. Strangers is what they have become.

In this famous inspiring lecture Sheikh Khalid Yasin explains the importance of being patient in difficult times like these.

{ - Download - }

Trailer for lecture

Media Tags are no longer supported

This lecture is well famous, after the trailer release on youtube, it shot around forums like wildfire, Alhamdulillaah, now the full lecture is available.

I converted it to MPG format, so it should play in VLC Media Player, Quicktime Player and Real Player (latest version). It WONT play in media player.

And an apology from me, for the lack of updates on Fisabeelillah.Com, i got really busy and caught up in a lot of things, and still sort of am, but inshaa'Allaah ill start posting more lectures once again, oh and Ramadhaan Mubarak.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trn2allah
09-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Subhanallah brother ive been looking for Shaykh Khalid Yasin videos all over the place... Its a shame they are copyright.
I the copyright was part of Islam Allah knows best what the situation of the scholars would be. We'd most proberly see a whole lot more scholars for dollars.lol

May Allah accept you brother and Increase your good works... Aameen

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Aameen bro and the same to you.

Trn2allah
09-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Subhaanallah Khalid Yasin is now living in my local area so insha Allah i'll be able to visit hm regs. Alhamdulillah!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-15-2008, 09:57 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllahu Khayran Akhee.

WassalamuAlaykum

farhan2
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM
When I first saw this a while back I just knew I had to buy it subhanAllah was a fantastic video..

Rufaidah
09-18-2008, 11:57 PM
Subhana Allah!!!!!,It was really good video
Jazaka Allah Khayran brother

Na7lah
09-19-2008, 12:01 AM
how big is it?

truemuslim
10-30-2008, 06:11 PM
this is great jazakalla khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.