/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi ..new and open eyed!

brother p
09-15-2008, 04:23 AM
Salaam to all my future bros n sis!

im Pritz and i woz born in2 a sikh family, but i dnt fink its wht im in2 - alot of the stuff like da storiez n dat i use 2 hear at d temple - all jus seemz a bit ..lol i dunno

Im not dissin it - jus cnt get mi hed round it all innit.

Anywayz - islam fasniates me an im hopin to convert but a cupla fings r holdin me bak...

i 'll ask dem in a propa thread tho seein hw dis is da intro lolz!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kas1m
09-15-2008, 04:26 AM
Welcome brother. Ask away. We hope you have a good time here

brother p
09-15-2008, 04:29 AM
thanks alot man.

wair shud i best ask tho?

BNDGR
09-15-2008, 04:42 AM
Welcome...future bro
This is a really good forum to ask your questions and get soooo many answers and advice and links.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
09-15-2008, 04:44 AM
Peace BrotherP, glad to have you with us and Welcome to the forums. Please post your specific questions here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover-islam/

Just start a thread in that section and we will do our best to answer your questions. Be aware that section is fully moderated and your thread will not be visible to you or anyone except us Admins and Mods, until after it is approved.

I will be on line a few more minutes and if I am still online I will approve your thread as soon as I see it. If not it may take a day before it is approved.

Pk_#2
09-15-2008, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by brother p
Salaam to all my future bros n sis!

im Pritz and i woz born in2 a sikh family, but i dnt fink its wht im in2 - alot of the stuff like da storiez n dat i use 2 hear at d temple - all jus seemz a bit ..lol i dunno

Im not dissin it - jus cnt get mi hed round it all innit.

Anywayz - islam fasniates me an im hopin to convert but a cupla fings r holdin me bak...

i 'll ask dem in a propa thread tho seein hw dis is da intro lolz!
Haallo,

Dun diss *smak* wan ov ma best mates is sikh,

Welcome to the forum btw, be good and stay active, invite your friends and family.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-15-2008, 11:16 AM
b
e
c
o
m
e

m
u
s
l
i
m

:D

and start creating those threads , i'll answer :)

Musaafirah
09-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Insha'allah hope to see you become muslim too! Seriously, this forums a great place to learn more about Islam, and there are plenty of links to other websites to peruse at your leisure..
But Seriously..
Why Delay?
Become Muslim Today!!
:D

Re.TiReD
09-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Welcome Bro P....

Erm...I like the writing style.

------
09-15-2008, 11:50 AM
:welcome: bro

It's really good you've decided to convert! Ask any questions you have and we'll try our best to answer them InshaaAllaah (God Willing)

M..x
09-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Welcome Dude.. Hope you get tha answers you're looking for and tha rest.. Take it Ez

Sahabiyaat
09-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Peace,

i just love it when intelligent,open minded people finally question their religions and are not afraid to say ; 'well actually, this doesnt all make sense?? and im going to look for the truth about why im here'

so welcome akhee, and congratulations on taking that first step!

Hamayun
09-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome Brother. You will soon realise this was the right choice. It makes perfect sense :)

Brother_Mujahid
09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
welcome bro, i hope you can find the answers that you are searching for.

May Allah guide you to the straight path. ameen

brother p
09-29-2008, 05:24 PM
hey, i jus wanted to say cheerz to al who welcomed me innit.

i ent been postin n dat, had sum stuff goin on in ma life n dat but hopefully is all past now

H@fiz Aziz
09-29-2008, 05:45 PM
yo and welcome to islamic board have a nice time here which you will about learning a few basics about islam. So yo

suffiyan007
09-29-2008, 06:22 PM
hello bro, hope u join muslim...very less people revert to muslim as sikhism..
kada vale! kada vale!... welcome...islam is the acceptance religion of Allah..insyaallah allah guide you....and hope u can join muslim and fasting and have a great eid mubarak with us.......hahahahahhahha!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.