/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaykum!

NYAndy
09-17-2008, 03:00 AM
Greetings all on the forum!

Very glad to have stumbled onto this site whilst doing my research into the Islamic religion. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here...

I was born and raised in New York, USA and currently a full time student at the University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom.

Have made a decision to convert next summer! Want to spend this next year reading, studying, and understanding not only the religion but also Arabic. Would also like to be in Brunei with those who have helped me with my decision and have been really helpful.

Converting just seems like the right path to take....

Best to all!
Andrew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
09-17-2008, 03:05 AM
Assalamu alaikum new brother!
Glad you made your very wise decision! (about the converting not the moving the UK!) And thats very smart of you to study the religion and its teaching before converting, but you should learn what you MUST know first then say your shahada and then learn the arabic possibly after. thats just my opinion tho. at least when u learn it you'll be 100% pure of sins and it will be easy for you to do everything it is that you do (inshallah)
May allah grant you the highest heaven and the best health and faith and bless you and your family with love and ease through your whole life and after. Ameen.
WaSalaam

H@fiz Aziz
09-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Welcome to Islamic Board have a nice time here.

coddles76
09-24-2008, 03:55 AM
Asalam Alykum Brother Andy,

It absolutely beautiful to hear that you have chosen to take the path of righteosness and My Allah SWT Grant you the reward of the highest levels of Paradise. Islam is a beautiful Way Of life and is the only way of life that will bring joy to your heart in this world and in the hereafter. Its the only wayof life that deals with every situation and has the answer to everything. I wish you all the best in your journey of knowledge and may you find all the answers you require inshAllah.

Welcome to the forum brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-24-2008, 06:50 AM
:sl:
Andy :welcome: aboard and hope you enjoy your stay..

:w:

Hamayun
09-24-2008, 08:20 AM
:sl: Brother

Welcome to the forum. People here are really friendly and helpful so feel free to ask any questions.

Peace.

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 01:08 PM
[MOUSE]Velcum[/MOUSE]

Nájlá
09-24-2008, 02:49 PM
welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.