/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

miss_eman
09-17-2008, 06:38 AM
Assalamu Alaikum All....

Im a 17 year old female who has grown up as a chrisitan in Sydney Australia with lebanese back ground.I have recently taken a big step and through research and via Signs from Allah ar Rahman ar Rahim. I have reverted and became muslim..

I am wanting to speak other muslims in the islamic deen and learn with their help and also speak to other reverts that have gone through or are going through what I'm going through..

Ramadan Kareem to all

:w:

Your sister fi deen
Emma Jane Or miss_eman

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kas1m
09-17-2008, 07:58 AM
Salam and welcome to the forum. I give you congrats on reverting and taking the right step. Islam is simple to follow if you do it on regular basis. The big plus is it teaches you to do good deeds and things regularly like for example read five times salah daily. There are loads of benefits of it but the main three reasons are it saves you from doing sins most of them, it makes Allah happy and it makes you punctual in time. Doesnt make you lazy. Ive noticed that too.
Inshallah may Allah specially bless you and keep you steadfast on the right path.
Kasim

Danah
09-17-2008, 04:17 PM
welcome to LI forum sister
In sha allah you will get benefit during your stay here

Ramadan Kareem

Hamayun
09-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Salam Alekum Sister.

Mashallah! Allah has guided you.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
09-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Assalamalikum sister, hope you have a good stay inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.