/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Islamic Toolbar

Qadri
09-17-2008, 02:16 PM
:sl:

As Title this is a new Islamic Toolbar with lots and lots of goodies. Download Today and experience all the best the internet can offer ... upgrades and new content added daily ... use this thread if you can advice on ways to improve the toolbar or even to praise it :D

I hope it meets approval ;)

Link: http://786magic.ourtoolbar.com

Thankyou.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
09-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Thread Approved.

Qadri
09-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Jazakallah Khair

Let's now hope it is now approved by the community

cute123
09-20-2008, 06:16 AM
Jazakallah the toolbar is just awesome.!!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qadri
09-20-2008, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
Jazakallah the toolbar is just awesome.!!!!!
jazakallah for your kind comment sister ... please let me know if you can think of any improvements.

*~~AdAn~~*
09-20-2008, 03:16 PM
what is meant by limited and full members sis and bro am new here dont know 2 use forum

Qadri
09-20-2008, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~~AdAn~~*
what is meant by limited and full members sis and bro am new here dont know 2 use forum
There is a restricted access board on this forum ... this board is split into 2 sub forums .. one only for sisters and one only for brothers ... these i believe were created by the forum owners so that sensative natured questions can be put forward by selected members.

cute123
09-21-2008, 05:58 AM
i dont know how would u do it but -like a group of islamic wesites the very famous ones. in a list. that would be awesome. u can include some fatwa based authentic sites. some info based . some important like wwww.kallamullah.com. Plz let me know if there are any updates.

on this link there are some good websites.
http://www.towards-the-endless-begin....bs/links.html
jazakallah

Qadri
09-21-2008, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
i dont know how would u do it but -like a group of islamic wesites the very famous ones. in a list. that would be awesome. u can include some fatwa based authentic sites. some info based . some important like wwww.kallamullah.com. Plz let me know if there are any updates.

on this link there are some good websites.
http://www.towards-the-endless-begin....bs/links.html
jazakallah

jazakallah for the idea ... i guess I could incorporate links etc .. underneath the forums icon on the toolbar ... lol .. maybe name it forums/links

if brothers/sisters can post website links below i will be happy to link them onto the toolbar once i check them out ;)

cute123
09-22-2008, 05:44 AM
thats gr8 mashallah!

*~~AdAn~~*
09-22-2008, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qadri
There is a restricted access board on this forum ... this board is split into 2 sub forums .. one only for sisters and one only for brothers ... these i believe were created by the forum owners so that sensative natured questions can be put forward by selected members.
Jazakallah khairan 4 reply bro u mean those who can get access2 subforum are full members

Qadri
09-22-2008, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~~AdAn~~*
Jazakallah khairan 4 reply bro u mean those who can get access2 subforum are full members
no sister ... the subforums in question are particularly made just for sisters or brothers respectively ... you can only access them once a member of staff establishes what sex you belong to ... lol ... i assume ... no idea how they do it though unless you got to send them a picture first :D

truemuslim
09-22-2008, 04:14 PM
y 786??

other than that its kwl mashallah :)

Nájlá
09-22-2008, 04:32 PM
its awesome mashallah

jazakallah khair bro

*~~AdAn~~*
09-23-2008, 05:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qadri
no sister ... the subforums in question are particularly made just for sisters or brothers respectively ... you can only access them once a member of staff establishes what sex you belong to ... lol ... i assume ... no idea how they do it though unless you got to send them a picture first :D

i am ukthi bro

cute123
09-23-2008, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
y 786??

other than that its kwl mashallah :)

I agree.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.