/* */

PDA

View Full Version : adam123

true_muslimmah
09-17-2008, 02:32 PM
:sl: bro

as i am a limited member i dont have the access to send PM's to other members of this forum as yet.

Guess iv got a lot of posting to do

Thought i would reply in this section, hoping you will come across this thread here lol

Anyways regarding your message about articles on the mercy of Allah, i dont think i will be much help but give me a hint on what it involves and from there my brain will do all the thinking

I havent really written any articles for a magazine, but if given the opportunity im sure i can do it. I am more involved in the teenage side of stuff, marriage, drugs, alcohol in accordance with the laws of Allah SWT and also plenty of daw'ah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

:)

Akhee adam123. It might be better for you to have made a thread in the first place rather than PM random members. Just a suggestion :) you'd have got more of a response.

WassalamuAlaykum

adam123
09-17-2008, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Wa'alaykum salam

:)

Akhee adam123. It might be better for you to have made a thread in the first place rather than PM random members. Just a suggestion :) you'd have got more of a response.

WassalamuAlaykum
i know,,realized abit late...

Al-Hanbali
09-17-2008, 02:38 PM
:salamext:

The brother has made a thread ---> http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...allah-s-w.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!