/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to hack!!! (emails, forums, etc)

truemuslim
09-17-2008, 11:19 PM
We all know if you can get a chance...

you would hack someone...

something....

you know it....

everyone knows it....

allah knows it....

haha silly ...

guess what, i just found somefin so gangsta and easy man!!

its step by step how to hack things!! OMGGGG lets teach peopel!!

I'll copy/paste it here.

__________________________________________________ ____________

5 easy steps how to hack Emails

Step 1: Find a target, make sure its full, example: hacker@yahoo.com , after you find your target go to the email website the address is from.

Step 2: In the username field enter the targets full email address

Step 3: And in the password field enter this code:
<[225FT########1######??55//&&^^#%%code255994hhack&6}>@@@@@@@>{#!/usr/bin/perl-w
###############

Step 4: A page full of numbers, letters, and symbols should come up, this is called a Perl script. When it comes up, copy it all and paste it into Notepad. Click back on the browser and this time in the username field, enter the Perl Script, and in the password field enter the hash code, in this case the hash code is : 4114d9d3061dd2a41d2c64f4d2bb1a7f

Step 5: You're on your last step now, once it opens, there should be more codes, but this time click on "View" in the internet bar, and click on "Source", copy that code and scroll to the bottom of the page and paste it in the very bottom, and hit "Enter". There you have it, the targets email should open up.

__________________________________________________ _____________

How to hack Forum accounts

Step 1: have u thought ???

Step 2: What you're doing?????

Step 3: Astaghfirallah! stop being stupid !

__________________________________________________ _______

Congratulations, you have wasted your time trying to hack things, its all fake, and its all haram....

"avoid indulgence in suspicion, for surely suspicion in most cases in sinful, and spy not ..." (al-Hujurat, 49:12).

"one who looks into the letter of his brother without his permission is like looking into the fire of Hell." [Al-Suyuti, al-Jami’ as-Saghir, p. 165; Ibn Majah, al-Adab al-Shar`iyya, II, 166]

(Qur'an 24:27) O Believers, do not enter other houses than your own until you have the approval of the inmates and have wished them peace; this is the best way for you: it is expected that you will observe it.

In several parts of the Quran it is mentioned you MUST RESPECT everyone's privacy! In many hadiths Rasulallah (saw) says you MUST RESPECT EVERYONE'S PRIVACY!!

Think before you do something...

may sound fun but its not..

and to top it all off...hacking is clearly ILLEGAL!!

everyone wants to hack right? i kno how to hack but its tooo loong and booring and haram and illegal!! and most of the time full of viruses to hack YOU! hahahhaaa lol . seriously.
i tried this thing on my dad but it were much longer and he fell for it and was so into it and im jut like wow shame shame !!:D

:D

lol comin from me u prolly believed i were gonna sho u how to hack? but no, skills u gotta hide (specially if they haram! and ya im loaded wit those, like break into cars, hotwire em, etc)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 11:29 PM
:sl:

lol... good one :thumbs_up

if someone plans to hack an account n tries to b nosey they shud think twice.

WA LA TAJASSUS
Just remember this Ayah n maintain Taqwa.
:w:

noor grant
09-17-2008, 11:42 PM
nice post. honestly, I almost fell for that one. But good thing that I didn't.

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 11:45 PM
:sl:

in the begining wen i was readin ...THroughout the topic ive been thinkin HARAAM HARAAM HARAAM n then at the end i realised the moral of it WAS to show that it is HARAAM lol..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
09-18-2008, 04:15 AM
lol sisters. wanna kno how to hack for real? its so easy.

islamirama
09-18-2008, 04:31 AM
It is a good skill to have in case one needs it.

truemuslim
09-18-2008, 04:52 AM
ssssoo true! like when someone annoys u on youtube, hack their account ! on youtube its soooo easy to hack! ...i wouldnt kno tho... :X

Danah
09-18-2008, 09:45 AM
lol
you have a nice way to display such an issue
good for you:thumbs_up

Musaafirah
09-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Hehehe, you're so funny!
But why the random need to hack?
Has your account been hacked into recently?

Kas1m
09-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Good post. Although i dont know anything about hacking. I thought you have to go through a lot of rubbish and time wasting which is not in my diary. Id rather read a book

WomanOfJihad
09-18-2008, 11:40 AM
YEarsssss ago i remember i tried to hack someones account for fun but instead the person got bombarded with so many emailsss, kept getin mails one after the other no mater how much they tried to delete it ... it just increased. was freaky. but like it is said Everything happens for the best. so frm dat day i never tried to mess anyones account.

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 11:42 AM
JazakAllah khayr. Good thread :)

------
09-18-2008, 12:20 PM
:salamext:

"one who looks into the letter of his brother without his permission is like looking into the fire of Hell." [Al-Suyuti, al-Jami’ as-Saghir, p. 165; Ibn Majah, al-Adab al-Shar`iyya, II, 166]
Raah....thats deep yo....I never knew that...

truemuslim
09-18-2008, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
lol
you have a nice way to display such an issue
good for you:thumbs_up
tank u :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Hehehe, you're so funny!
But why the random need to hack?
Has your account been hacked into recently?
huh? what??? howd you kno???! lol jk. actually my LI account has been hacked before, and messed with. but nah im just obsessed wit hacking coz its funnnnnyyyy :Evil: i mean haram....:D i would never do such a thing.

format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim
Good post. Although i dont know anything about hacking. I thought you have to go through a lot of rubbish and time wasting which is not in my diary. Id rather read a book
hack ----> read a book....HACK---> read a book......HHAAAAACCKKKKKKKKK ----------------------->>>>> READ A BOOK?!

sorry just took me some time to believe what u just said.
nah im messin. good choice coz hackings a waste of time and full of viruses to hit u back, and its haram :D

format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
YEarsssss ago i remember i tried to hack someones account for fun but instead the person got bombarded with so many emailsss, kept getin mails one after the other no mater how much they tried to delete it ... it just increased. was freaky. but like it is said Everything happens for the best. so frm dat day i never tried to mess anyones account.
lol sis thats so funny! good thing u learned ur lesson and wont do it ever again!:X :D

format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
JazakAllah khayr. Good thread :)
wa iyakki

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

Raah....thats deep yo....I never knew that...
ya niether did i

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.