/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Vision NEW DVD Abu Bakr Ash-Shatiri recitation with video & images

adz
09-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Salaam brothers & sisters of Islaam,

I have recently come across a new DVD being released called Quran Vision. I seen the promotional video on YouTube, if you type in:

An-Najm Quran Vision,

inshallah it will come up. However i have seen nothing like this before and is very relaxing. It is the recitation of Surah An-Najm and they have shown pictures to contemplate and think about the translation rather then simply reading the translation. I mean i have seen things like this done before, but this appears to be much better quality and professional then the standard ones on youtube.

Please share your thoughts and what you think about this.

This is the youtube link: www.youtube/watch?v=NtxJYsqKh-M

and they have a website which is currently under construction: www.quranvision.co.uk

Salaam,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
adz
09-18-2008, 10:13 AM
sorry i think i made a mistake with the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtxJYsqKh-M

This one should work inshallah.

Salaam

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 11:40 AM
:wasalamex

JazakAllahu Khayran akhee

WassalamuAlaykum

farhan2
09-19-2008, 09:29 PM
SubahanAllah I must say not only is the recitation amazing.. but the images are relevant and.. modern.. alhamdulillah.. Ill be ordering mine inshAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yusufa
02-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Salam all,

I was doing some searches on Google and came across this.
Just thought I'd mention that the DVD is out now. I've got a copy - it's excellent.

YusufNoor
02-25-2009, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusufa
Salam all,

I was doing some searches on Google and came across this.
Just thought I'd mention that the DVD is out now. I've got a copy - it's excellent.
:sl:

is it the whole Qur'an?

if not, how many Surahs?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.