/* */

PDA

View Full Version : * Ambitions & Dreams Essay * Plz Rate

medlink student
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Salam,

This is an essay i did, please rate 1 star- 5 stars...its not very long, i duno what to write any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!help
any suggestion will be greatly apreciated :)
thnx
__________________________________________________ ____
My Dreams And Ambitions
Dreams are the most amazing things in life, we all love to dream and we all love to hope and to see ourselves getting better and achieving more each day.
Everyone dreams of being something and tries to achieve their goals; everyone has their own resolutions and has something to look up to and reach.
For me, I would like to achieve many things during my life such as: advance in learning English and being good at it to a scholarly level, completing my studies and improving myself at any field during my life and finally entering a high respected university and studying medicine, because the picture of a needy person is always in my mind; that's why, I would like to be a doctor and build my own hospital where I can diagnose sicknesses for free.
I like helping the unfortunate and allowing them to have a fair life like most people. One dream that would be a challenge to me and towards everyone in this society is to have a safer and more peaceful world where love and appreciation is practiced more. I think it is really great to dream and to live my life trying to reach my hopes.
I always try to set my goals and work as hard as I can to reach them. I believe with determination and commitment I will climb up the ladder of life and with practice I will avoid slipping, however drawing a plan in my mind has helped me achieve a lot and will still do so.
I will never fear to face the hardships of life, because fear is an ugly word. I always convince myself to never give up and I strive to look forward to what person I would become if I achieve my goals.
Chasing a dream or an ambition should not be done randomly, for example doing something unfair to the society, and just getting over it, by using people as a ‘stepping stone’ is greatly wrong and is no-where near achievement, but selfishness and hate.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
09-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Nice one. 3.85/5 stars.

May I ask is this an essay you wrote in your spare time or is it for school?

H@fiz Aziz
09-21-2008, 10:37 PM
if you wrote it for school first person essay are really bad but if you did in spare time its a 4 but in school would be unacceptable.

TrueStranger
09-21-2008, 10:54 PM
:sl:

All you have to do is expand your thoughts a little bit more and concentrate on the importance of achieving your personal goals. Write it down as if you have already achieved them, it becomes more vivid to the reader. Incorporate your personal image with your ambitions and goals. Don’t separate yourself from your dreams and goals; let them become one with your image.

I will rate it 5 for a rough draft, since you are asking for opinions, but you could always make it a ten.

Good luck bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
09-23-2008, 01:21 PM
that was really nice to read :)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-23-2008, 01:23 PM
i need to kno ur age before i can rate it bro !

Sahabiyaat
09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
sorry i forgot to rate

i'd give it 4 for sure.Its honest,sincere, i really enjoyed reading it and it really portrays you as a person, :), well done.

*~~AdAn~~*
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
sorry i forgot to rate

i'd give it 4 for sure.Its honest,sincere, i really enjoyed reading it and it really portrays you as a person, :), well done.
:sl: you hve potrayed your feelings so its good:)

medlink student
09-23-2008, 05:08 PM
its not for school.
i'm 14 :)

oh and thnx 4 the advice ...

Ali.
09-23-2008, 05:15 PM
^ Cool. Also, don't dream so much that you forget where you actually are!

One step at a time :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.