/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody please explain...

F0z14
09-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Asalaam Alaykum... i just need to things clarifired please. i know that within Islam wee have 4 Imaans which we follow is that correct? i believe i follow the Hanafi? im very confused as to what this means and where this comes from? also how do we know which 1 is correct?

secondly me and my sister were discussing something last night, and she asked me, how did we all come 2 existence, i know we all come from Adam and Eve, (Peace Be Upon Them) but if They had kids, then who did their kids marry? and how did we get so many different ethinicties? sorry if ive spelt that incorrectly

i apologize for the silly Q in advance sorry! it just really got me thinking

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
the four imaams are "schools of thought" within islamic jurisprudence.

they are all VALID opinions stemming from islamic issues.

FOllowing any of the four is recommended, and being hanafi is OK (im guessing thats what you are and what you meant you are!)

as for where we came from, Adam and Eve is correct, ethnities n stuff came out from more n more births.

F0z14
09-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Thank u 4 ur reply!

I dnt mean to sound dumb. but when Adam and Eve had kids, how did they reproduce?

Kas1m
09-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Adam and Eve had two kida every day or four i think..cant remember but the kid from morning marries the other kid. it worked like that. as far as i know

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F0z14
09-18-2008, 06:12 PM
really? wow i didnt know that

islamirama
09-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Allaah allowed Adam (peace be upon him) to marry his daughters to his sons for necessity. Every couple used to have a boy and a girl. Hence, he married the girl of one couple to the boy of another. This is said by Suddi regarding what has been narrated by Abu Maalik and Abu Salih, from Ibn ‘Abbas, by Murrah from Ibn Mas‘ood and by other companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) that Adam did not have (in his grandchildren) a baby boy unless it was accompanied by a girl, so he married the male of a couple to the female of another, and the female of a couple to the male of another.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/255

As for our different ethnicity. I recall reading that the dirt collected to make Adam a.s. was taken from different parts of the earth. If you look at the earth, the dirt is of all the different colors.

And also Allah says "O mankind: We had created you from one male (Adam) and one female (Eve) and We made you into nations and tribes so as to know one another....."

http://www.soundvision.com/Info/racism/quran.asp

roohani.doctor
09-18-2008, 07:28 PM
^ wow ALLAH IS GREAT

F0z14
09-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Mashallah!!!! Thank u 4 ur replies sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.