/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Uni Accomodation?

Umar001
09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahamtullah,

Have all of you who are going to the Uni of London found accomodation at the campuses?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 08:36 PM
:wasalamex

Is that the same as UCL or is this a different one?

Umar001
09-18-2008, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
:wasalamex

Is that the same as UCL or is this a different one?
I think UCL may be part of the University of London, the University of London has like loads of Colleges underneath it, like SOAS, Kings College, and other places all under University of London.

layla is here
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
I am not going there but congratulations on all the people who got accepted!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
`Yousef
09-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Asallam Alakum.

I just want to say well done for getting into a top 5 college like that, and also what are you going to study?

The Ruler
10-03-2008, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Have all of you who are going to the Uni of London found accomodation at the campuses?
I thought UCL provides every first year student with accomodation?

Umar001
10-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Alhamdulillah bro Yusuf, Qadar Allah nothing well done on my behalf, and studying Religion.

Sister Lian I don't know about UCL but I know there is limited accomodation and cos I technically live in London I am not a priority. But now I think I will just try get my own little room somewhere else.

Allah knows best what will happen.

SixTen
10-04-2008, 02:17 AM
If you live in London, (unless circumstances don't allow), just stay at your own home, really. The extra money you gotta pay just isn't worth it. A lot of my friends, even after getting accomodation, still had to commute! Thats not moneys worth.

nocturnal
10-09-2008, 02:21 AM
You know, Mash'Allah, you guys are very blessed to have the opportunity to study in such a prestigious institution. I always wanted to attend SOAS, but never quite had the chance to do so, given the vagaries of my family life, and having to travel back and forth to deal with issues related to that. Now im back here in London, working full-time, and i find in incredibly difficult to make ends meet at all. Although, i do study part-time, doing Journalism, i definetly don't attend as illustrious an institution as you folks do, but im just trying to expend whatever energy i can to try and obtain a decent education.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.