/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im going crazy..idk wut to do!!!

AnonymousPoster
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters

wut im about to say is going to be...i dont know how to explain it but..its serious an dits driving me seriously crazy

ok,i live in a world filled with fitnah every where..were ever you turm you see the worst things ever!!!

ok have a great hate for gay lpl,y becuased ALLAH (SWA) hate stehm n has cursed them so therefore my hate is even stronger

now,i have alot of old assoiciates who are gay or bisexual..i feel so disgusting and bad for even typing those words...soi was and still am in complete shock and disgust

those of my friends who are not have grown to accept it or even think its cute!SubhanALLAAH..i dnt know how to explain what im going through

wut im about to say,May ALLAH (SWA) protect me from all of it,i have never said to anyone else

ive already went through the stage were shaydaan was walking all over me...serious waswas and all but now im going throug something else

its Ramadan and teh shaydaan seams to have a hold on me in some way

i dont understand becuase the shaydaan is locked up,so i dont know what to think

ok,let me jus say it

shadaan first kept telling me that it was ok to be "that word"(i dont want to say,so form now on gay is "that word"

then shadaan said its ok to be friends with them

then when i become relgious Alhamdulilah i grew to hate them to to the extreme n i still do

now the shaydaan keeps wispering the worse things..if you could only imagine...shaydeen keeps telling me that i am "that word"

there i said it...i try to ignore it..but it comes comming back

i hate those plp witha passion and n i guess the shaydaan sees i hate them so much so he tries to say all these things to me

what should i do

i always Pray to ALLAH (SWA) to get these bad thoughts and wispers but the y continue

how ironic..im listing to a lecture right now,n he saying that if one is patient then ALLAH (SWA) will help him with his affairs

ok,now i dont know hwat to do

i obvioiusly no that i am not n that i hat this plp so so so much..if we were allowe dto kill ithey would be firts on my list

SubhanALLAH its Ramadan and this is happening to me

this is the only Ramadan Alahamudlilah that ive been going to tarweeh every single day that i can,n teh saydaan seams to effect me thi syear then any othe ryear

i was thinking maybe cuz i hat etehm so much,their shaydaan is messing with me,making my life misrable

am i possessed? A'tho bILLHI mina shaydaani rajeem!

i dont know what to do

i havemet these Muslim girls at the Masjid i vulonteer at an dnow when eve im having a conversation the shaydaan comes and says all the things ive stated above

SubhanALLAH..plz have me in ur Duas seriously

in the mean time any advice?

imean anything would help

JazaALLAH Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
09-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Thread approved

I will keep it open and see how it goes. Its ramadan now and less members will be on, so if this proves no help. Then i think its best placing it in the Helpdesk :)

bewildred
09-19-2008, 12:03 AM
Yep, it's obvious that you're really confused. In my humble opinion, either you're truly homophobic or you're displaying such a behaviour to repress more hidden secrets. You're clearly obsessed with gay people. Did you ask yourself why? It's Ramadha, try to read the holly Quran and focus on things of the deen. In clearer states of mind, try to have an introspection. If your obsession gets really overwhelming, there's no shame in asking for help: From a local Imam and in another register from an analyst.

BlackMamba
09-19-2008, 12:50 AM
I know some people with OCD can keep questioning things like that even when it is apparent that they are not that. Just stop thinking about that stuff. Read Quran go to taraweeh pray more and make du'a. It's Ramadan, just dont think about those thoughts and it'll pass inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
09-19-2008, 01:00 AM
I don't think 'being gay' itself is prohibited rather, being sexually active with someone of the same gender is. I believe that homosexuality is more or less biological in nature, so 'gays' usually can't change their being attracted to the same sex.
I mean to say that the important thing here is to remember that only the sexual action not the feelings etc are forbidden. I'm no psychologist but you need to come to terms with yourself, perhaps you do have homosexual tendencies and whatnot, well the thing is it's no cause for hating yourself/hating others. also, IMO if your having doubts, no cause for grave concern, all of us do from time to time. prayer and reading the qur'an -while trying at least to understand, not simply reading for the sake of reading- are affective in that regard, Ramadan does not bring change in of itself, it's there so that we can strive to better ourselves. and lastly, life is a test, not that it cannot be enjoyed but still, there are things from which we are forbidden, and there is more of that which is allowed-halal-than there is that which is not-haram.

Hamayun
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Salam Alekum Brother.

I know its a weird question but do you feel attracted to women? Or do you have no interest in women? Because your behaviour towards women will probably help you answer your question.

Salaam.

AnonymousPoster
09-19-2008, 09:40 AM
:sl:

whooooow!

yall got me all wrong

the only freaking reason it keeps comming up is becuase 50% of the plp i use to know are gay and the other half accept so im around this all the time when im at skool

plus i have classes were these cursed plp sit by me and talk about there realtions with it spartner and all,SubhanALALH,sometimes i wana through up an dsometimes i wana tell them to shut up and how they are rediculous but i think to myself,its Ramadan,mind your own,you get me?

all the wispers i get i have never gotten before untill i started hating gay plp..maybe thats the reason

displaying such a behaviour to repress more hidden secrets

what? i no for a fact that there is no secret,hope that was a joke...

i have selective ocd..but its only with thngs not being in the right place,order,in its only with the Wur;an an dother reglion base things..lik eif i see a Qur'an flipped the wrong way,or a sheet falling out,even if im so stired i wll fix it

an dno i have no attraction towards women...

yall jus got me all wrong,i guess i didnt express my self to well

my only propblem is getting these thoughts and me being week enough in Iman to quickly reject it

i dont remembr but someone once told me that if you respond to these wispers then the shaydaan will keep messing with you

i listen to the Qur'an ever single day,so its not like i dont

i think the only reason im getting these wipsers,ironicly after ive become so relgious,is that shaydaan knows by hatred toward these cursed plp and so by doing this then he knows ill be effected

don't think 'being gay' itself is prohibited rather, being sexually active with someone of the same gender is. I believe that homosexuality is more or less biological in nature, so 'gays' usually can't change their being attracted to the same sex.
I mean to say that the important thing here is to remember that only the sexual action not the feelings etc are forbidden. I'm no psychologist but you need to come to terms with yourself, perhaps you do have homosexual tendencies and whatnot, well the thing is it's no cause for hating yourself/hating others. also, IMO if your having doubts, no cause for grave concern, all of us do from time to time. prayer and reading the qur'an -while trying at least to understand, not simply reading for the sake of reading- are affective in that regard, Ramadan does not bring change in of itself, it's there so that we can strive to better ourselves. and lastly, life is a test, not that it cannot be enjoyed but still, there are things from which we are forbidden, and there is more of that which is allowed-halal-than there is that which is not-haram.

what!!!! were are you reading???

being gay is Haram! anything and everything that comes with either bing gay or having relations with some one

i appreciate the help but yall jus didnt get what i was trying to say

i think the best thing for me to do,is ignore it,ignore it the first time and not think or question teh wisper cuz then itll only continue

plz haveme in your Dua's

Hamayun
09-19-2008, 11:21 AM
So you are not gay? Phew! Thats a relief :D

alcurad
09-19-2008, 06:36 PM
I see, then maybe you should spend less time with homosexual people.
on another note, I don't think you understood what I meant, so here it is again: the sexual relationship is forbidden, but simply being attracted etc is not. this in accordance to a hadeeth in which the prophet said-in close translation-: Allah has forgiven my ummah of what-sins- they contemplate, unless they act-upon them.
the reason I'm bringing this up again is that you said you hate them.It's just that I noticed that people who are truly homophobic are homosexuals themselves to an extent.only they are influenced by others' extreme negative reactions to it, and so they develop it as well. trying to smother thoughts is the most assured way of making them more prominent. I don't think that's the healthiest approach.
but then again I'm not saying you are, it might just be the bad company.
also, I believe it's better to read the qur'an yourself and contemplate it rather than listening to it. that way it won't become another background 'noise'.

ayan333
09-19-2008, 07:53 PM
ummmm

ayan333
09-19-2008, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
So you are not gay? Phew! Thats a relief :D

she/he never said they were..

my advice...make Dua that ALLAH (SWA) give you relief and ease your burden

stay as far away as possible and dontlet it get to you

ignore it completly

AnonymousPoster
09-19-2008, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
I see, then maybe you should spend less time with homosexual people.
on another note, I don't think you understood what I meant, so here it is again: the sexual relationship is forbidden, but simply being attracted etc is not. this in accordance to a hadeeth in which the prophet said-in close translation-: Allah has forgiven my ummah of what-sins- they contemplate, unless they act-upon them.
the reason I'm bringing this up again is that you said you hate them.It's just that I noticed that people who are truly homophobic are homosexuals themselves to an extent.only they are influenced by others' extreme negative reactions to it, and so they develop it as well. trying to smother thoughts is the most assured way of making them more prominent. I don't think that's the healthiest approach.
but then again I'm not saying you are, it might just be the bad company.
also, I believe it's better to read the qur'an yourself and contemplate it rather than listening to it. that way it won't become another background 'noise'.

i try to..but they are every where..seriously every where i turn they show up

extreme negativity?

sorry but everyone here like them and thinks they are cute so thats defenitly y im having these thoughts

bottom line i sthat i hate them too much that every time i see one i curse them n so on so ima take my yall advice and ignore them n these wispers all togeather..im not going to let it bother me

AnonymousPoster
09-19-2008, 08:00 PM

close thread...sorry for the waist of time...i solved it..it was simple,get over hating them so much

Sahabiyaat
09-19-2008, 08:14 PM
nooooooooooooooooo
wrong wrong wrong.

your surrounded by these ppl, and those you befriend can effect your entire character, the effects of friends can be crucial to ones life, you must understand this akhee, im gna try posting a link to this audio cd i have on choosing the right friends, or you can even research this up on the net.This is the anwser to your problem, i can assure you!

Thinker
09-20-2008, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
the only freaking reason it keeps comming up is becuase 50% of the plp i use to know are gay and the other half accept so im around this all the time when im at skool
Hmmm . . . . don't kniow where you are but where I am I haven't come across a gay person for so many years I can't remember (not that I'm looking) - all the gays near me must have moved to where you are!!

alcurad
09-20-2008, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

close thread...sorry for the waist of time...i solved it..it was simple,get over hating them so much

I agree, that would be the best solution,,,
try your best and leave the rest to God.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.