/* */

PDA

View Full Version : accepted or not?

Nájlá
09-18-2008, 10:12 PM
asalaam alaykum

2 more days till laylat al qadr

this is like my first year to do Ramadhan right and actually know why am fasting.
soo basically am gonna make lots and lots of dua on the last ten days.

but am scared just incase my dua's doesnt get answered.

i've always made dua but are never accepted or maybe they are but i never release them. i have a feelin that am doing everything wrong.

i soo need all the things that am gonna ask Allah for but am scared i dont get them or never get them. there soo important to me.

isnt shaytaan meant to be locked up? why did i go back and listen to music today when i've stoped like 3 months ago. i feel all crap today and i feel that am not gonna make it. am embarrased to ask u all to make me dua for me coz i've asked alot of people especially in the last two months. plus i wanna make my own dua and see if allah would accept them or not.

why do i have a feeling that Allah hates me?:-[ ok maybe i've made alot of sins but i have changed quite alot and i was soo better 7 months ago but theres something/someone that making me become a sinner again.:-[
and i can't stop this something/someone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
09-18-2008, 10:21 PM
:sl: :)

First of all lets smile :) and cheer up :D

First of all u can't be demanding as in 'I made dua, and i want to see results from Allah!'
It doesnt work like that am afraid. Knowledge is with Allah alone, the dua could of protected u from something bad that was going to happen to u.

So be less demanding, loosen up and if u feel ur dua hasnt been answered. Do more dua's! Keep them coming! Cuz if they havent been answered then maybe Allah has even better things for u. U could think about the dua build up ur rewards (ur Ajr) when they dnt get furfilled now. So who would say no to that?? Free ajr for making dua, sounds good innit ? :D

So please do not give up hope! Keep the dua coming, make them whenever u can! And Allah will do what he sees best, remember he is the All-seeing. He can see beyond u, even though it might seem to frusterate u at the moment!

:w: :D

truemuslim
09-18-2008, 10:21 PM
awww another me!! ok ... *tries hard to remember what everyone always say to me*

dont worry sis, if you dont get what you made dua for its because allah has something better waiting for you in the akhirah or maybe its just bad for u (somefin like dat) ~ muslimah421

I BELIEVE U CAN I BELIVE YOU CAN ! ~ i forget...even tho it were like an hour ago!

Sis Allah loves you, allah doesnt hate anyone. *Hadith here* And yes, every one sins, it just means your human, everyone sins, so forget about your past and look into the future ~ somebody from back in da day...ok actually i just forgot again

Sis i believe you can, i KNOW you can, if you just put your heart into it you CAN do it, take out the word "can't" from your vocabulary ~ Snakey :cry: :)

lol sorry if i only gave credit to like two people, if u see any of ur pieces feel free to claim it!

Nájlá
09-18-2008, 10:31 PM
yeh ok i get it am not supposed to give up hope.

which i never like three years ago and i've been sinning all these three years and just last year when i knew more about islam.

it goes like this.

day1: ur gonna be a muslim ur gonna pray on time, make dua and read quran.

day2: forgets everything and goes to listen to music.

its not that easy.

i dont even know how to explain it myself.

arghhhhh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
09-18-2008, 10:33 PM
:sl:

Inshallah sis just b positive. Allah ta'ala never lets anyone's du'a go to a waste. if you feel like you cant see the results of the du'as uve askd for ( jaayaz Du'as) then Inshallah ull surely see the results in the hereafter :statisfie
Always b positive no matter how many sins one does but never loose hope from Allah's mercy.

LAA TAQNATU MIN RAHMATILLAH.

( Note: Jaayaz du'as - halal duas i.e. for Shifa, maghfirat, health, happiness etc.
not haram duas like Make this person ill, make him die, mke so n so go away from here, link me up to this gorgeou person i aw today etc. )

:w:

Snowflake
09-18-2008, 10:33 PM
asalam alaikum,

Laylatul Qadr can be in any 10 of the last night in Ramadan sis.

Agreed upon). Muslim narrated a hadeeth from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Unays (may Allaah be pleased with him) that was similar to the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed, except that he said, “it rained on the night of the twenty-third.” According to a hadeeth narrated by Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Seek it in the last ten days of Ramadaan, when there are nine days left, and seven days left, and five days left.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4/260).

Laylat al-Qadr is in the last ten days of Ramadaan, as stated in the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed quoted above, and as stated in the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah, and in the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Umar who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Seek Laylat al-Qadr in the last ten days of Ramadaan.”
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/books/49

asalam alaikum

Güven
09-18-2008, 10:36 PM
^I think The One WIth The "I believe U can" Is from Brother Ibnabdulhakim :D

2 days lft for laylatul Qadr ?? Time went soo fast
Anyway sis Dont Give up Make lots of Dua's
“AND YOUR LORD SAYS: ‘CALL ON ME I WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER’…” [40:60]

A man asked, “We supplicate and we are not answered.”
So Ibraheem ibn Adam said:

“You know Allah, Yet you do not obey Him,
You recite the Qur’an, Yet do not act according to it,
You know Shaitaan, Yet you have agreed with him,
You proclaim that you love Muhammad, (SAWS) Yet you abandon his Sunnah,
You proclaim your love for Paradise, Yet you do not act to gain it,
You proclaim your fear the Fire, Yet you do not prevent yourselves from sins,
You say “Indeed death is true”, Yet you have not prepared for it,
You point out the faults with others, Yet you do not look at your faults,
You eat of that which Allah has provided for you, Yet you do not thank Him,
You bury your dead, Yet you do not take a lesson from it.”

I dont believe you are a bad person soo Dnt give Up
Make Lots Of Dua's And InshaAllah It will be accepted
I BELIEVE U CAN!! :D

WomanOfJihad
09-18-2008, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93

which i never like three years ago and i've been sinning all these three years and just last year when i knew more about islam.

it goes like this.

its not that easy.

arghhhhh

awww sis dont b frustrated. its all abt doin mujahadah against ur nafs. ur nafs might tell u to listen to the music but u gtta b strong n overpower ur nafs n nt listen to music. i kow its hard sis but Du'a is the Bigggest weapon. :)

Nájlá
09-18-2008, 10:44 PM
its easier said then done :hmm:

i basically just dont wanna sin in the last ten days of ramadhan just like i did today.

why are u all sayin that i can do it when shaytaan follows me everywhere. i stoped listening to music 3 MONTHS ago what made me listen to music today and on Ramadhan.
and am obbessed with music all over again soo how the hell are my duas going to answered when am gonna listen to music. arghhhhh i wanna just kill shaytaan so badly.

truemuslim
09-18-2008, 10:44 PM

it goes like this.

its not that easy.

arghhhhh

like...WHOA sis. i need you when people say i can do something on this forum, and i say i cant coz its impossible, and then ima pm u and u come by and agree wit me *you'll getta rep :D

bewildred
09-18-2008, 10:46 PM
I think that there are some positive stuff in what you said. At least, you have a Nafs Lawwama. It shows you that there are some wrongs in your deen and it's high time you find a remedy. You are self-aware of your shortcomings and it's always good. You sought for advice and my brothers and sisters in Islam gave you the best advice possible. Now, it's up to you. What are you gonna do with it? Huh? Are you ready to correct your regrets and doubts or are you gonna let them haunt you forever when we know that forever for you can be a blink????? Think about it and YOU are the master of your acts.

Peace

Nájlá
09-18-2008, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
awww sis dont b frustrated. its all abt doin mujahadah against ur nafs. ur nafs might tell u to listen to the music but u gtta b strong n overpower ur nafs n nt listen to music. i kow its hard sis but Du'a is the Bigggest weapon. :)
ive always been told that duaa is the biggest weapon but how am i supposed to stop listening to music when my i dont even know if my weapon works or not so how i supposed to control my nafs when am not sure if my weapon works or not.

btw jazakiallah khair sis:)

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
like...WHOA sis. i need you when people say i can do something on this forum, and i say i cant coz its impossible, and then ima pm u and u come by and agree wit me *you'll getta rep :D
i had to read that twise to understand it lol:D

format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
I think that there are some positive stuff in what you said. At least, you have a Nafs Lawwama. It shows you that there are some wrongs in your deen and it's high time you find a remedy. You are self-aware of your shortcomings and it's always good. You sought for advice and my brothers and sisters in Islam gave you the best advice possible. Now, it's up to you. What are you gonna do with it? Huh? Are you ready to correct your regrets and doubts or are you gonna let them haunt you forever when we know that forever for you can be a blink????? Think about it and YOU are the master of your acts.

Peace
yeh i know wheres my mistake are but as i said am not sure if i know my weapon works or not.

btw i like using this word 'weapon'

jazakum allah khair:)

ok if u where me u have stopped listening to music like 3 months ago and suddenly someone/somethings gets in the way so u start listening to music all over again and in ramadhan aswell and ur obbssed with it all over again. what would u do??

jazakumallah khair:)

Nájlá
09-19-2008, 02:36 PM
upto now i havent listened to music since last night. cos that someone was not on my way. :) but am this bit too go and listen but i am trying my hardest.

jazakumallah khair.

------
09-19-2008, 02:41 PM
:salamext:

People will you cheer up?! It's like LI has become a place for depressants :-\ SMILE! [even though there might not be anything to smile about) but SMILE! :D

vvvvvvv

“AND YOUR LORD SAYS: ‘CALL ON ME I WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER’…” [40:60]

EDIT: ^ How? We don't know. But if He says He will, then HE WILL!

Nájlá
09-19-2008, 02:47 PM
^i was smiling though and i'll smile again cos i just wanna hide everything.

:) :)-----> *turns smile into a grin* :D

truemuslim
09-19-2008, 02:49 PM

wow... sis you've learned well ! im so proud of lil me :statisfie

Soulja Girl
09-19-2008, 02:50 PM

^May Allah keep you smiling...

------
09-19-2008, 02:50 PM
^ Ameen Thumma AMeen!!!

Nájlá
09-19-2008, 02:59 PM
ameeen^
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
wow... sis you've learned well ! im so proud of lil me :statisfie
but am not proud.

anyway jazakumallah khair everyone. i dont think anyone would understand me only allah soo ima try my best to turn to allah and i need to get rid of the something/someone that all ways gets on my way when i try my best to make my imaan stronger.:statisfie

Soulja Girl
09-19-2008, 03:13 PM

^You don't need to be proud of yourself, we're proud of you, thats enough. :p

Anyway lickle sis, turn to Allah, he's always there for you when you need him the most, don't lose hope in the mercy of Allah... Inshallah everyfink will be oki, you'll be in my duas.

ayan333
09-19-2008, 10:58 PM

Alhamdulilah ive never been the music type

i which i could do itkaf..school is such a pain..i wish i lived in a Islamic counrty

i love Ramadan!!!

Tania
09-20-2008, 05:22 AM
its easier said then done :hmm:

i basically just dont wanna sin in the last ten days of ramadhan just like i did today.
I think for some reason you are stressed. When something troubles you, we have the tendency to look for a way out from whats upseting us. Music may be gives you a positive mood, thats why you are listening.
My positive music about not giving up its gloria gaynor's music :i will survive"-i love it but its clear i am down when i run to listen it.

Danah
09-20-2008, 07:37 AM

it goes like this.

its not that easy.

arghhhhh
I understand what you are trying to do.....you have the pure intention but it quickly changes the other day, you must not say tomorrow I will bla bla bla....that will make tomorrw for you something heavy....Say Today I will not do such and such....or even say NOW or in the NEXT FEW HOURS....take your life moment by moment

about not answering you duaa.....it is not like your duaa is not reaching the all mighty god..Astagfur allah like his servant to supplicate to him..so he might delay the answering of duaa so the servant will keep supplicating. Also, if Allah did not answer your duaa in life, he might reserve it for you in the hereafter sis.....cheer up sis:), there is not need to be sad...your duaa will never ever be vain.

for Imam Baqer (AS) has said:
A believer may have a desire but its fulfillment might be delayed, for God loves his supplication. Then the Imam said: By God! Delay by God in what believers desire in this world is better than its hasty fulfillment.”

“A believer is always on the path of good and hopes in God’s Mercy as long as he does not make haste in having his desire fulfilled as a result of which he is disappointed and abandons Dua. The narrator says: I said: What is meant by making hasten? The Imam said: When he says I have been calling upon God for a long time but my desire has not been fulfilled.”

“The believer calls upon God for his desire and God will say: Let there be a delay in the fulfillment of his desire, for I love his voice and Dua. On the Day of Judgment He will say: My servant! You called upon Me but I made a delay in fulfilling your desire. Your reward is such and such. You called upon Me on such and such affair too and I made a delay in fulfilling your desire too your reward is such and such. Then the Imam said: By observing the great divine reward, the believer wishes non of his desires in world has been fulfilled.”

this site is really good for you sis:thumbs_up

May allah answer you duaa quickly and guide u to the best in sha allah
<Link Removed>

Nájlá
09-20-2008, 01:24 PM
:ooh: jazakiallah kahir sis SAYA^

and jazakumallah khair everyone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.