/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many Muslims hate w a h a b i s??

cuezed
09-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Why do so many Muslims hate ******s? I always hear that ******s are hated because they destroyed the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) grave shrine and also many sahaba's shrines around their graves. According to what I read inthe Quran and Saheeh Hadiths, it is in Islam to keep the grave simple and not to make the graveyards as places of worship. So here the ******s seem to be doing the right thing.!.! I'm confused?!?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
09-18-2008, 10:55 PM
lol ok so since when is waha bis a cuss??? lol and also what in the world is that mean?

chacha_jalebi
09-18-2008, 11:14 PM
well in islam we are not allowed to have raised graves

narrated that Umm Salamah and Umm Habeebah (may Allaah be pleased with them) told the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about a church that they had seen in the land of Abyssinia, and the images that were in it. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a righteous man died among them, they would build a place of worship over his grave and put those images in it. They are the most evil of mankind before Allaah.” (Al-Bukhaari, 427; Muslim, 528)

and there is another hadiths where Hadhrat Ali (ra) says he was told by RasoolAllah (saw) to flatten graves! so i think that is enough to support the evidence! againist buildin on graves

now if someone calls someone wah abi for that, then thats stupid, because the person is followin the Prophet (saw) hadiths

Abdul Fattah
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Selam aleykum
yeah, to promote unity among Muslims and focus on what is important these issues are avoided on this forum, you can read more about it in the rules you agreed to when registering. =D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
09-18-2008, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
No i don't get the hint, please explain. My knowledge is weak.
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1007280

chacha_jalebi
09-18-2008, 11:30 PM
‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said to Abu’l-Hayaaj: Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any image without erasing it or any high grave without levelling it. Narrated by Muslim

im gona leave this thread open inshallah, if you have any more questions feel free to answer

also i would like to say, when the Prophet (saw) came to the quraish with the message of islaam, look how much people hated him, because he bought the truth and it went againist the beliefs and traditions of their forefathers, nowadays people are arrogant, like the ones with the massive graves built and the people that go there and do all haa dee daa, if you tell them, buildin and venetratin graves like this is haraam, they will argue with you, because its what they been doin for ages! so instead changin themselfs or havin any blame, they will blame others!

also wa habi isnt a insult, it is one of Allah (swt) names meanin bestower, so if you call someone wa-habi your callin them a bestower lol, which isnt a insult, rather a compliment

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.