/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why u exercise?????

truemuslim
09-19-2008, 03:37 PM
actually what MOTIVATES u to excersize

its for school. its lame. its boring . and its really short which is why im doing it two days before the due date :D

just answer in the poll ur normal answer. or post worreva if its not in the poll

then discuss.

:D

tank u

EDIT: Lol. someone fix the poll! make it multiple choice . thank u. lol and fix my horrible grammar in the poll question :p

Edit50: and add the choice "absolutly nothin coz im lazy" to the poll :D

Edit: 51: and add the choice "coz it make me feel good" to the poll

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-19-2008, 03:45 PM
^ why is NOTHING not an option? :ooh:

truemuslim
09-19-2008, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ why is NOTHING not an option? :ooh:
lol coz u can choose other then say nothing (actually its because i forgot im pollng UKnians not americans)

Soulja Girl
09-19-2008, 03:47 PM
:sl:

Hmm... Nothing tbh... :X

So I'll vote for other...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Maysun
09-19-2008, 03:49 PM
i vote Sports

Mikayeel
09-19-2008, 03:50 PM

I exercise cuz it makes me feel good :) (aah u forgat that one :p)

Nd one thing, how can coke make u exercise lol? (u mean it gives u an energy boost cuz of the sugar?)

Soulja Girl
09-19-2008, 03:51 PM

^Yeh it makes you hyper so you be more active init.

chacha_jalebi
09-19-2008, 04:16 PM
lol @ the big mods! i hope im not part of that crew :p

there are several reasons why people should and do exercise!

me personally, i do quite a lot of sports, so that counts towards my exercise, and il go to the gym to keep healthy and fit!

Re.TiReD
09-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Coz you can have a mothers meeting at the same time :p

S_87
09-19-2008, 04:31 PM
^lol

because its good to stay toned

truemuslim
09-19-2008, 06:33 PM
cmon sombody fix the poll and choices! ...

please?

Mikayeel
09-19-2008, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
cmon sombody fix the poll and choices! ...

please?

I would of been am not sure i have that ability to do so, so i think u need a blue mod to do so :)

truemuslim
09-19-2008, 07:10 PM
o...well like 50 blu mods already came on. k

youngsister
09-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Salam i dont want to be fat

A_Way_Of_Life
09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Salam

If I exercise, it is because I want to stay healthy, although I have not been exercising that much lately.

I have been to lazy to exercise. :giggling:

WomanOfJihad
09-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Excercise to stay healthy.. but then again i love Sports.

جوري
09-20-2008, 12:08 AM
It is a good alone time, an amazing way to chanel your anger :raging: not that I suffer from anger issues :rollseyes and once you really start to feel the hurt, is when endorphins kick in, and it is greater than any opiate not that I'd know anything about opiates :X...

Perhaps the greatest impetus is the feeling of readiness for any battle..

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 01:22 PM
it was due two days ago and i havent started so whoever else is gnaa vote vote now cz ima start it in about ...whenever i feel like it
i just need votes, and as much writing as u can do :p (unless your willing to do this for me?)

o and jazakallah khair for ur responces :)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-24-2008, 01:23 PM
excersising (i dont even care if thats spelt wrong!!!) makes you feel reeaaalllyyy good like you can take on teh whole world

Sahabiyaat
09-24-2008, 01:30 PM
maybe that isnt but you certainly spelt 'the' wrong (teh) :haha:

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 01:39 PM
cmon quit wit spelling just settle it with NOBODY knows how to spell excersice right! and teh sounds gangsta (not really)
now quit wit the spelling correcters its really schoolish (american way of saying rubbish)

lol 11 people wanna stay healthy and im the only one who voted coke. oh well my response doesnt count.

k i need like a lil more votes then ima like multiply them by 50 and say i got alllll those results since u people dont vote :p

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Some people exercise to lose weight

Some to tone up

Some to chat whilst on the treadmill

Some exercise because they're fish

Some exercise because they dont have anythng better to do.

Some people exercise when they need to vent because they feel that their life is spiralling out of control and that is the only thing they can control in their life, almost like anorexics.

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 01:44 PM
... and u ? ^

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 01:45 PM
... and u ? ^
I like to run off adrenaline at times. I like to push myself.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-24-2008, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
maybe that isnt but you certainly spelt 'the' wrong (teh) :haha:
i also spelt "really" wrong but you wont notice that will ya ! lol

i got another reason :ooh:

its coz u dont wanna b a fat old saggy grand-dad!

even the ones who are skinny when younger when they grow older they go all nasty and out of shape if they never tried keeping fit

luckily for us who go big noticably when over-eating, we have like a warning to excersise and thus stay healthy even in old age :D

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
I like to run off adrenaline at times. I like to push myself.
what?

oh my god why it is that i cannot suddenly understand anything ur people saying?! :-[:-[

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 01:49 PM
luckily for us who go big noticably when over-eating, we have like a warning to excersise and thus stay healthy even in old age :D
lol! ^^ I'll try telling my frend the next time she complains about her weight...I'll say, 'hey at least u get that warning to exercise' :D

Sahabiyaat
09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
i cant exercise

if i do, ill loose the little weight i have and dissappear.

i can eat anything without gaining weight, heck im trying to gain weight!!

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 01:52 PM
what?

oh my god why it is that i cannot suddenly understand anything ur people saying?! :-[:-[
Sorry huni :D

I like to push myself to the limit at times, to see how much I can take. And it doesnt always apply to exercise with me. But....yeh thats a motivation, you just wanna keep going.

Saying that...I'm also very lazy, if I manage to drag myself up and out to exercise some then I will. Otherwise I'm content with spending my time speed-talking :D

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 01:54 PM
i cant exercise

Everything there applies to me too...But my sis needs a gym partner and I'm it. And you wont dissappear although I have been told I will :exhausted

Try cucumbers and dates for weight. I tried it. Is a prophetic remedy. Dates and cumber go buff together but I duno if it works :-[

IbnAbdulHakim
09-24-2008, 01:55 PM
i cant exercise

or maybe if you excersised you'll trigger some unknown mechanism in your body and then the next time you eat you'll start gaining weight :ooh:

excersising increases appetite a LOT, so when you excersise you'll eat more and maybe get more needed to be healthy

anyway the ones who CAN gain weight are blessed, i'll always see it that way :D

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 02:08 PM
k am done! yehhh i finished a whole boring essay in a total of 6 minutes and 23 seconds! WITHOUT listenin to music!! Miracle !! :statisfie :statisfie:statisfie

k threads all urs:D

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 02:10 PM
k am done! yehhh i finished a whole boring essay in a total of 6 minutes and 23 seconds! WITHOUT listenin to music!! Miracle !! :statisfie :statisfie:statisfie

k threads all urs:D
lol can we see it? :D

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 02:12 PM
why so u can grade it? you people are horrible at that! you graded a horrible poem with HORRIBLE grammar and horrible spelling a 90 :p

...besides i deleted it . i sent it to teacher and deleted. lol. watch her ask for me to resend it tho :raging: too bad! takes up to much music space on the computer!

Güven
09-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Or ..wait I exercise to test my powers ( ok i talked like im a superhero orsometin lol )
I meant to test my strenght , if not than for the health :)

suffiyan007
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
why u exercise?

just 4 fun...simply to make the sweat!

m102313
09-24-2008, 02:35 PM
lol coz u can choose other then say nothing (actually its because i forgot im pollng UKnians not americans)
why not americans ? obesity is also a problem in the US

truemuslim
09-24-2008, 02:38 PM
*sigh*
i was kidding. cmon sho sum british humor bro! :)

Muhammad
09-24-2008, 02:40 PM

As the essay is finished, I think this thread can now be closed to prevent idle chatter between brothers and sisters.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.