/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In The Praise of a REAL Man.

Tilmeez
09-20-2008, 08:08 AM
“Real men should not die on bed”, he used to say. The man of these words died on the night of August 31, 2008 while he was guarding our corn crops against pigs in a small village of Khyber Pukhtoon Khawa (Ex-NWFP) – Pakistan. He was alone at a distance from home. A heart attack and no help or medical aid ended up in his death at the age of 68. His family came to know about this tragedy early next morning.

Muhammad Ibrahim Khan – My father, was a real man. He was born in 1940 at the home of a typical Pathan of NWFP- Pakistan. Married to his first cousin. He left behind 7 sons and 2 daughters.

You are requested to kindly remember him in your prayers especially at the time of Iftar. Some of my friends will offer Umra for him. Some has read whole Quran for him. You are also requested to confirm your prayers.

Ajrokum Minallah,
Ma’asalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
09-20-2008, 08:28 AM
May Allah swt. grant him Janatul Fardowsa. Masha'Allah he was a true man and a true Muslim.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. May Allah grant you sabr and imaan.

IB-Staff
09-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Inna lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raji'oon. May Allah swt be please with him, grant him maghfirah.
May he grant you all sabr. Inshallah he'll be in my duas.

Malaikah
09-20-2008, 08:51 AM
:sl:

I'm sorry to hear that your father past away. May Allah forgive your father and have mercy on him and allow you to join with him in paradise.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
09-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un...

جوري
09-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Sob7an Allah.. all these Muslims chosen to pass in the holy month.. my aunt, grandmother and distant aunt, all died in Ramadan as well..
Allah yer7amhoum ajm3een ya rabb, wa'yehdehoum jannat al'fidows..

Akhi.. I don't what words I can use to offer you comfort..May Allah make this rough time easy for you and your family--wa; inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon..
I am truly sorry for your loss.. imsad

Tilmeez
09-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Ajrokum Minallah and Ameen for all your Dua's.

Khayal
09-21-2008, 08:29 PM

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raje'on

Sorry to hear brother, May Allaah AWT grant him Janatul Firdaws, InshaAllah & Aameen.

:w:

Re.TiReD
09-21-2008, 09:02 PM
:salamext:

Aww subhanAllah!

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

May Allah (swt) illuminate his grave and grant him Jannatul Firdaws, may He forgive him his sins and keep him in a state of contentment until the Last Day. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Na7lah
09-21-2008, 09:03 PM

Güven
09-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorry To hear Bro :cry:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajoon
Its Hard Without a Father
May Allah Forgive All his Sins And Reward Him With Jannatul Firdaws Amiin
And also Amiiin To all The Dua's

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Inna lilahi wa inna lilahe raji'un

May Allah give your father the hughest rank in jannah.

Rafeeq
09-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Ina Lillahe Wa Ina Elaihe Rajeoon

Accept my deep & sincere condolences to you and your family. May Allah grant you all sabr-e-jameel and imaan, and make his next journey easy and comfortable. (Ameen)

Masalama

Afraa
09-22-2008, 07:47 PM

May Allah (swt) grant him paradise and my prayers go out to both you and your family.

Woodrow
10-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Inna lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raji'oon

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I was not online much for the past two or 3 weeks and just now catching up.

I just noticed your father was born in the same year I was. somehow that makes me feel closer to him and understand some about his life and times. I am certain he felt blessed to have a son who loved him and may you find peace in knowing that he was probably well prepared for his last hours.

aminahjaan
10-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Aw, may Allah ease you and your family's pain

Allay Yir7amak,

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi Raji3oon

Like Allah says, we shall all taste death.

Tilmeez
10-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Ajrokum Minallah, Ajrokum Minallah!
Thank you all for your kind words. It really counts.

he was probably well prepared for his last hours.
Yeah you are right. Only 3 days before his death my mom (mother of 9) was seriously ill and her way back to home from hospital she said to my dad, "I may leave very soon as these illnesses will take me with them." My father told her, "You are going nowhere. I'll die first as its our family tradition that men go first." To this my mom said, "You are, mashallh, in perfect health. You will take 6 months in fadding away if you fell ill. Where as i am already at the verge of death." My father said, " Just wait and see, u don't know what i know."
I know no one knows his death in advance but he was a man or firm Emman - A REAL MAN.
Please do remember him in your prayers.
Thank you All - LI Family (as i say it)

Tilmeez
08-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Aaj aik our baras beet gia us kay baghair...
(Today,without him, another year has been passed away) :'(

31st Aug 2008 was the worst day of my life when I learnt how difficult and painful is losing someone thatis very special and means a world to you. That day I lost the most influential personality - my DAD!

Yesterday was his first death anneversary. Throughout this year I've been thinking: What are the possible ways that I can benefit him, even after his death, and he could be somehow told that He is NOT forgoton! My prays still remember him.

May I request all of you to please pray for him, that Allah S.W.T may raise his ranks in Janatul Firdous and may he rest in peace. And Allah may make us the mean for his Bukhshish, Inshallah.

Rabana agfir lana...

Humbler_359
08-31-2009, 10:03 PM
:sl: brother,

I am very sorry for your loss, I will pray for your dad. It is tough, I know.

Hope all is well with you.

Tony
08-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Allah grant this hard working familly man access to Jannah, convert his bad deeds to good deeds and pardon his mistakes, Ameen

Najm
08-31-2009, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Aaj aik our baras beet gia us kay baghair...
(Today,without him, another year has been passed away) :'(

31st Aug 2008 was the worst day of my life when I learnt how difficult and painful is losing someone thatis very special and means a world to you. That day I lost the most influential personality - my DAD!

Yesterday was his first death anneversary. Throughout this year I've been thinking: What are the possible ways that I can benefit him, even after his death, and he could be somehow told that He is NOT forgoton! My prays still remember him.

May I request all of you to please pray for him, that Allah S.W.T may raise his ranks in Janatul Firdous and may he rest in peace. And Allah may make us the mean for his Bukhshish, Inshallah.

Rabana agfir lana...
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I know how it feels akhi, i know how it feels.imsad

Allah gives and takes what is best for us. Stay steadfast.

Allahumma Ameen!!!!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

al Amaanah
08-31-2009, 11:23 PM

^ same here. may Allah grant ur and our fathers alfirdaws al a3laa, Allahomma ameen.

syilla
09-01-2009, 06:51 AM

sorry i just realised this thread. :( Innalillahiwainna illay hiro jiun

Ameen to all the duas

Far7an
09-01-2009, 10:01 AM

Ameen to all the duas posted.

May Allaah have mercy on your father and grant him firdaws al a'la!

ژاله
09-01-2009, 10:17 AM
اللھم اغفر لھ و ارحمھ و عافھ واعف عنھ و اکرم نزلھ و نقھ من الخطا یا کما ینقی الثوب الابیض من الدنس۔
May Allah grant your dad the highest of the paradise, ameen.

Najm
09-02-2009, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
اللھم اغفر لھ و ارحمھ و عافھ واعف عنھ و اکرم نزلھ و نقھ من الخطا یا کما ینقی الثوب الابیض من الدنس۔
May Allah grant your dad the highest of the paradise, ameen.

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Thumma Ameen!

FiAmaaniAllah

Fטлку
10-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Well, I'm more than a little late but I'm sorry to hear about your loss imsad
May Allah grant him Jannah..Ameen♥

Tilmeez
10-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Ajrokum MinAllah!

There is a proverb in our lanuage (Pashto) condolance never get old.

I miss him in so many ways.Its very hard to forget someone like him. Every time someone pray for him I feel the coolness in my heart.

Thank you for adding coolness to my heart. Thank you.:'(

A'râf
10-26-2009, 05:09 PM
:cry:

inna lillahi ve inna ileyhi raciun..

God have mercy

imsad

Forever prayer..

Fטлку
10-27-2009, 07:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Ajrokum MinAllah!
There is a proverb in our lanuage (Pashto) condolance never get old.
I miss him in so many ways.Its very hard to forget someone like him. Every time someone pray for him I feel the coolness in my heart.
Thank you for adding coolness to my heart. Thank you.:'(
Now I know why the proverbs sounded so familiar :hiding:
you learn how to live without someone but they never really leave your heart...there are always some things around that trigger a memory..
But of course, no amount of condolences can ever actually ease the pain..:hmm:

CosmicPathos
07-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Just read this thread.

May Allah forgive the sins of your father. I can only equate your feelings with my father's feelings who lost his dad.

This is the cycle of life intertwined with the flow of time ... we were once nothing (before conception) then we became something (at conception) and then we will become nothing (death and degradation of our physical bodies into shreds of rotten flesh) ....

may Allah enlighten his grave.

h-n
07-05-2010, 01:33 AM
Thank-you for letting us know about your Father. I certainly like the idea of not dying in your "bed".

Do not grieve for people who have left this world for they are in the best of places, were we all will follow. To do our job in this world, to do the best that we can, and happily leave it for the life of the next world.

Sister h-n.

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 09:11 PM
inna lillahe was inna elayhe rajion may Allah grant ur father jannah ul firdos Ameen i neva got to know abt this thread n now i know y u hav in the praise of a Real Man written in ur sig...

wht he said was amazing wish all the men could think like that..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.