/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Allah and Mohammed

Finlander
09-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi !

Since you pray 5 times a day.

IS spontanious (dunno how its spellt) praying allowed?

Like you could ask health for your family and stuff? When can you do that, anytime u want or are there any rules for it?

Please moderators let this come thru I need answers! And dont say its a stupid questions because those aint stupid for me..
ALSO: Is there any site for praying? Like; what to say, in arabic.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
09-26-2008, 06:04 PM
You can pray whenever you want.

Silver
09-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Hey!
First of all your question is not stupid, it is ok to ask about things that you don't know.

The seeking of aid, as a request, call, praise, speech, or as a question in Islam is allowed but it is not called prayer. It is called Duaa.

Ibn al Qayyim (d. 751 AH) defined it as, “Asking what is of benefit to the person, and asking the removal of what is harming him, or (asking) the repelling of it (before it affects him)” [Badā’i al Fawā’id 3/2]

U can do that any time you like.

For detailed information about Duaa click on this link:
http://www.jannah.org/articles/duah.html

Silver
09-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Hey!
First of all your question is not stupid, it is ok to ask about things that you don't know.

The seeking of aid, as a request, call, praise, speech, or as a question in Islam is allowed but it is not called prayer. It is called Duaa.

Ibn al Qayyim (d. 751 AH) defined it as, “Asking what is of benefit to the person, and asking the removal of what is harming him, or (asking) the repelling of it (before it affects him)” [Badā’i al Fawā’id 3/2]

U can do that any time you like.

http://www.jannah.org/articles/duah.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Silver
09-28-2008, 07:58 AM
Of course we can ask God for things but it is not called prayer. It is called Duaa.

We can make duaa at any time.

www.jannah.org/articles/duah.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.