/* */

PDA

View Full Version : allah please please forgive me

AnonymousPoster
09-21-2008, 04:59 PM
how do i ask allah 4 forgivness in this blessed month.i did all good things this month and then i just ruined it. now i feel ashamed of asking allah. always ask him, then let him down.ths time i want 2 change.please tell me if you think i wil be forgven as it is the month of ramadam and doing wrong must increase punishment.please reply?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
09-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Thread approved :)

Güven
09-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Only Allah Himself Knows if you Will Be Forgiven Or Not But Dont Forget Allah is The Most Merciful :statisfie

Only These Two Hadith Qudsi Comes Too My Mind Right Now :

Hadith Qudsi 33:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him), from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He), is that he said:

A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).

and

Hadith Qudsi 34:
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

:w: :)

A_Way_Of_Life
09-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 39:53

Don't despair the mercy of Allah (SWT). :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yazoo
09-22-2008, 03:45 PM
I was looking up tahujad preyer- might be spelt bit wrong. But I came acroos a verse which explainned God during the night - last 3/4 specifically

“Our Lord descends to the lowest heaven during the last third of the night, inquiring: ‘Who will call on Me so that I may respond to him? Who is asking something of Me so I may give it to him? Who is asking for My forgiveness so I may forgive him?’” (Al-Bukhari)

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...AskAboutIslamE

Above explains how to peform prayer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.