/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting facts in the world

dreamingblogger
09-23-2008, 05:05 AM
Hi
This is dream blogger and im intrested in communicating with people and i like to collect some intresting facts in the world .

car fun facts:

The first cars did not have steering wheels. Drivers steered with a lever.
The New York City Police Department used bicycles to pursue speeding motorists in 1898.

Till now i have collected some intresting facts in

http://interestingfactshere.blogspot.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
09-23-2008, 07:29 AM
oh u got a really interesting collection of facts:thumbs_up....I like reading strange facts as well:)

I may help u in ur blog in the future:)

Sahabiyaat
09-23-2008, 12:32 PM
that was intersting, although i know about how chips were invented.
and now i know why you cant tickle youself, because ur brain knows its you,and not somebody else, and you cant trick it lol.

Re.TiReD
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Nice , but whats with the 'dating' tag? :skeleton:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
09-23-2008, 12:47 PM
LOL

snap

just what i was thinking!

Mikayeel
09-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Yep nice but

Why Do We Put Chlorine in Swimming Pools?

Chlorine is a deadly poison in its pure form, yet we eat it all the time! How can that be?Chlorine is an element, just like iron or oxygen, but it never occurs in nature by itself. It's most commonly found mixed with the element sodium in a compound called sodium chloride — which is the chemical name for ordinary
table salt! So when we eat chlorine, we eat it mixed with sodium, and in that form chlorine is harmless.

This does everything but answer why chlorine is found in swimming pools ?? lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.