PDA

View Full Version : Who is this reciter?



SubhanAllah!
09-23-2008, 02:14 AM
:sl:

Surah Al Kahf by Some Mystery Reciter

This is a wonderful recitation of Surah al Kahf but I am not able to find the name of the reciter. I thought I would pass this around to get some last minute rewards in this blessed month.

JazaakAllahu Khair for your help.

:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SubhanAllah!
09-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Just bumping this up so that people may download this wonderful recitation of Surah Al Kahf.

I do not know the name of the reciter, but if you do know, please let us know!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dyhfgc

JazaakumAllahu khair
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
:sl:

That is really a beautiful recitation..I wish I knew as well who it is..hopefully someone here will know..
Reply

جوري
09-24-2008, 03:07 AM
beautiful.. I have downloaded some of the best recitations from this forum..
there was another mystery reciter too for surat al-mursalaat.. amazing..
I am about to complete the best compilation of recitations on my ipod insha'Allah..

I can't find that thread about of that mystery reciter of suret Al mursalaat.. sometimes I fear my computers will crash both at the same time plus my ipod and I'll lose my entire collection God forbid =(
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Na7lah
09-24-2008, 03:09 AM
^ save it up somewhere :p

mashallah i'v been playing him all day, he reminds me of Abdullah Matrood dnt know why
Reply

جوري
09-24-2008, 05:08 AM
he sounds somewhat like sheikh توفيق بن سعيد الصائغ tawfeeq as'saegh ... but not quite... hmmmmmmmn... hmm indeed...
Reply

Raahil
09-24-2008, 11:09 PM
:w:

That's Shaikh Fahd Al-Kanderi.

:w:

EDIT:

http://www.mp3quran.net/eng/kndri_english.html

He's Imaam in Masjid Al-Kabir in Kuwait
Reply

SubhanAllah!
09-25-2008, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Raahil
:w:

That's Shaikh Fahd Al-Kanderi.

:w:

EDIT:

http://www.mp3quran.net/eng/kndri_english.html

He's Imaam in Masjid Al-Kabir in Kuwait
:sl:

Are you sure akhi? The qirah and voice sound different. The qirah especially.

JazaakaAllahu Khair for your help, I will look more into it.

:w:
Reply

Umu 'Isa
09-25-2008, 02:22 AM
:sl:
masha Allaah beautiful recitation. Jazak Allaahu khayr.

His voice sounds like the reciter from this recitation http://www.dhikrullah.com/downloads/...erse%20169.MP3
Reply

SubhanAllah!
09-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Umu 'Isa
:sl:
masha Allaah beautiful recitation. Jazak Allaahu khayr.

His voice sounds like the reciter from this recitation http://www.dhikrullah.com/downloads/...erse%20169.MP3
:sl:

JazaakiAllahu khair for that link. Whoever made that nasheed, come forth and tell us his name!....please.

I've been searching for quite some time now. InshaAllah brothers and sisters pass the audio around to as many people as you can.

:w:
Reply

Khayal
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
:sl:

MashaAllaah! awesome recitation....jazaakAllaah khayr for sharing with us..

:w:
Reply

Re.TiReD
09-27-2008, 09:32 PM
:wasalamex

Beautiful :ooh:

I dont know who it is though :ooh:

Wish I did :ooh:

Sorry :ooh:

WassalamuAlaykum
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2008, 09:16 PM
:sl:

I've put it on youtube..so hopefully someone who knows him will listen and inform..

Media Tags are no longer supported
Media Tags are no longer supported
Media Tags are no longer supported
Reply

جوري
10-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Masha'Allah akhi Abu sayyed.. thank you for putting it on youtube, I left you a comment there.. but could you do me a favor and disable rating? I don't think people should 'rate' a recitation, it is all Allah swt words...

also may I suggest putting those four seasons pictures by br. Guven for a background? I think it might have a profound impact?

Also can you do me another favor, I am not as savvy as you are when it comes to computers I'd have done it, but suret yousef by sali7 Ar'rashid, I can no longer find it on islamway.. also, Jbreen suret almoemnoon.. and lastly there is suret al'mursalat here by another mystery reciter, I have looked for it, I have it on my ipod, I am not sure how to upload it here for you to upload into youtube but I think it is excellent for da3wa..

Jazaka Allah

p.s if you can't any of my requests, it is ok =)

:w:
Reply

جوري
10-12-2008, 01:19 AM
I have uploaded suret yousef for you
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6E09FRS0
Reply

جوري
10-12-2008, 02:00 AM
And 39 mins later with great difficulty I found sure Al-Mursalaat

does anyone know who this reciter is also?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IGEG0FQV

:w:
Reply

alcurad
10-12-2008, 02:06 AM
but sister sky uploading is easy-I've never uploaded anything before though:)- simply log in then click the yellow button near the to top the page called "upload".
Reply

جوري
10-12-2008, 02:20 AM
I tried it and it didn't work for me, plus they have these lovely graphics :D

:w:
Reply

alcurad
10-12-2008, 02:24 AM
probably since it's mp3 or only sound, so maybe add some graphics to change the format. but I'm no good with this either so :hmm:
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2008, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Masha'Allah akhi Abu sayyed.. thank you for putting it on youtube, I left you a comment there.. but could you do me a favor and disable rating? I don't think people should 'rate' a recitation, it is all Allah swt words...

also may I suggest putting those four seasons pictures by br. Guven for a background? I think it might have a profound impact?

Also can you do me another favor, I am not as savvy as you are when it comes to computers I'd have done it, but suret yousef by sali7 Ar'rashid, I can no longer find it on islamway.. also, Jbreen suret almoemnoon.. and lastly there is suret al'mursalat here by another mystery reciter, I have looked for it, I have it on my ipod, I am not sure how to upload it here for you to upload into youtube but I think it is excellent for da3wa..

Jazaka Allah

p.s if you can't any of my requests, it is ok =)

:w:
:w:

Jazakallah Khayr for the two recitations. I think for Surah Mursalat its Shaykh Budayr of Masjid an-Nabavi when he was younger, I've heard it before I'm sure. I'll work on the videos Insha'Allaah, if you have more awesome recitations let me know :)

Ps- Ive disabled the ratings.
Reply

sirajstc
10-12-2008, 03:11 AM
masha allah great voice plz does any 1 have plz upload more
Reply

جوري
10-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad
:w:

Jazakallah Khayr for the two recitations. I think for Surah Mursalat its Shaykh Budayr of Masjid an-Nabavi when he was younger, I've heard it before I'm sure. I'll work on the videos Insha'Allaah, if you have more awesome recitations let me know :)

Ps- Ive disabled the ratings.
:sl:

Masha'Allah.. that is shyekh budayer? he sounds so different.. that recitation reminds me of one rainy day when i was driving my car, there was so much thunder and lightening and no one was on the road because they were freaking out, I was coming home from the hospital really late, and didn't want anyone to come get me because it was dangerous, my car was fogging up, so I opened the windows, and, and turned on Quran, and said Allah swt and the Quran will be my companion.. there is a very narrow curved bridge, I often had night mares it would be where I'd meet my end, and when I drove that day whether slow or fast, the water from the wheels would go all over the place, making it impossible to see ( when I already have poor eye sight) but I made it sob7an Allah, Allah swt made it so easy on me, and when I got home the rain had ceased and the sky just looked heavenly.. I don't know if you can capture that feeling in a video.. it just is a personal recitation, that I love so much, have been wondering for ages who the reciter is.. so Jazaka Allah khyran ( if you upload this as a video, pls make a rain theme for it :D)


shykh sala7 sali7 ar'rachid, has always been my favorite, and suret yousef I used to listen to it every morning all through school along with Mohammed, almozamil and almodathir.. each time he recites he sounds so different, he is truly gifted that he can bring to every recitation its due rights, whether emotional, or reproachful.. sob7an Allah..

indeed I have many amazing recitations, I'll upload them for you insha'Allah little by little..

it is my quest to have the entire Quran in what I consider the best recitations and then memorize them all insha'Allah...

Jazaka Allah khyran..

:w:
Reply

جوري
10-12-2008, 03:52 AM
here is suret al'moemnoon, one of the best recitations for it I have ever heard

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=outdoo...&mp3_size=5.18
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by SubhanAllah!
Just bumping this up so that people may download this wonderful recitation of Surah Al Kahf.

I do not know the name of the reciter, but if you do know, please let us know!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dyhfgc

JazaakumAllahu khair
:sl:

His name is Faisal ar-Rashood. Here are a few more surahs recited by him:

http://alhudaa.com/audio/Faisal%20ArRashood/
http://www.ryadh-quran.net/showauthor-8-0.html
http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/engblue...qid=1135&rid=1
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 12:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 03:27 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:34 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:36 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!