/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help

be sensible
09-23-2008, 01:59 PM
I want to write a book I know what i'm writing about but I have no idea where to start

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
09-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Thread Approved :)

cool, i love writing, what do you need help with?
i have a really good book for writing stories and stuff, its really helpful, inshallah if i get time i'll type up a passage for you, or i'll get my sister to do it

wait, what kind of book are you writing? story/novel, or something else?

be sensible
09-24-2008, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
Thread Approved :)

cool, i love writing, what do you need help with?
i have a really good book for writing stories and stuff, its really helpful, inshallah if i get time i'll type up a passage for you, or i'll get my sister to do it

wait, what kind of book are you writing? story/novel, or something else?
Thank you very much sister that would be much appreciated I am writing to aim at muslim youth regarding Islam inshaalllah I just wanted to know how I would i go about in doing so,,, such as who would I need to contact to get it published would it need to be authorised by certain bodies to be able to publish. Just wanted some advice on the approach I should take.

Thanks in advance

Na7lah
09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
ooh don't think i can help with the publishing bit :X there is one website that's accepting
to publish "islamic fiction" stories as they put it, i haven't really looked into it
here's the link

http://www.an-najmpublishers.co.uk/o...ubmissions.php

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
09-24-2008, 08:20 PM
:sl:

sis..theres alot of youth on this board...may you should jus ask them to tell you what would catch tehri eye..or draw them in...jus an idea

hope you find the help you need

May ALLAH (SWA) reward you for you this.Ameen

:w:

be sensible
09-24-2008, 08:26 PM
I mean would I need to present my idea to certain body before I start writing the book.

Thank you very much I would actually create new thread to post about issues young muslims would be interested in. (please look out for the thread and put your inputs in)

Thank You

ayan333
09-24-2008, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by be sensible
I mean would I need to present my idea to certain body before I start writing the book.

Thank you very much I would actually create new thread to post about issues young muslims would be interested in. (please look out for the thread and put your inputs in)

Thank You

defenitly will InsALLAH..n sis M421..you leave a post to..im pretty sure others will after you do lol

Na7lah
09-24-2008, 08:30 PM

brother is it a story? or a info kind of thing?

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
:salamext: brother/sister

Hmm, I dont think its very wise to be writing out your book without knowing who you'd like to send it to... Thats just my opinion but from experience, I dont think that'll get you very far.

Would you like to take something from the sales of the book also? I know of one place, they offered to publish my poems but proceeds from sale would go to them....depends what you're after...

WassalamuAlaykum

ayan333
09-24-2008, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
:salamext: brother/sister

Hmm, I dont think its very wise to be writing out your book without knowing who you'd like to send it to... Thats just my opinion but from experience, I dont think that'll get you very far.

Would you like to take something from the sales of the book also? I know of one place, they offered to publish my poems but proceeds from sale would go to them....depends what you're after...

WassalamuAlaykum

true

be sensible
09-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Thank You for your replies I'm a sister lol but its k,,,,

its not really a story but more factual and sinerio based... I have sent a post which gives bit more detail about what the book will include the thread title is 'attention to all brothers and sisters' basically I dont really mind about the sales I just want to get the message out and help muslim youth get in touch with islam and realise the importance of the religion.

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 08:52 PM
^^ ah ok. masha'Allah. I'll be waiting for the above post insha'Allah :) All the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!