/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is marijuana haram#2?

mattjaf
09-23-2008, 07:13 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...ml#post1009636
stated "enought said" and closed topic
I dont believe enough was said

generally all i got out of that was: harming your body is haram and god knows everything you do.

most of the people either gave me a unclear answer/bias opinions/or people saying it harms your body when you smoke it.

But i wasn't asking about smoking it.

All i was looking for was a clear answer about is consuming marijuana in unharmful ways haram.
No one gave me a clear answer on this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
09-23-2008, 07:14 PM
u already made a thread like this and it got closed

mattjaf
09-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Yes i did, I reposted it because I didnt get a clear answer

Afraa
09-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Well put it this way.

anything harms your body = Haraam

smoking harms the body fo there for it's haram.

wheither it's ciggarates or weed. Either way your killing your lungs and brains so off course it's haram.

I hope i explained it in a understandable manner

wa salaama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
09-23-2008, 07:26 PM
All i was looking for was a clear answer about is consuming marijuana in unharmful ways haram.
is that even possible??? i don't think so...

Ali.
09-23-2008, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mattjaf
Elaborate.

Mustafa Sharif
09-23-2008, 08:47 PM
marijuana -
Marijuana is like your killing your self.. so dats problem worst then smoking as i knw.. and my friends FRIEND.. died from smokin, marijuana .+ to muchh drugss .. i prefer not to get near it.. becuz if u kill ur self then u knw where u gnna end UP!.:.

Mustafa Sharif
Fii Amaani Allah

H@fiz Aziz
09-23-2008, 10:04 PM
it harms your body and mind a lot it makes your thinking messed up you should know that by now. Its haram of course.

SubhanAllah!
09-24-2008, 12:51 AM
:sl:

Can you give an example of smoking marijuana in an unharmful way?

Read the information on the following link. Maybe it has your answer.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/115761/weed

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.