/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What have U Done? Ask Your Self !!!

Danah
09-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Asalam Alykom Wa Rahmat allah wa barakatoh

I hope this thread will find you all in the best health and eman

Recently, I have been thinking about something and its keep jumping in to my mind, I think I might share it with u to know what do you think about it

now we are in the end of Ramadan and it has been one year since the last Ramadan

• At the end of Ramadan does anyone of u think about what he did since the last Ramadan?
  • Did u improve your imman or it just goes to the worse?
  • Did u do something great that you are proud of in the last year?
  • How many juzz from the Quran you memorize?
  • What are the things that made you change whether to the better or to the worse?
  • What did u do to the Ummah? did u participate in dawah or u preferred to step back and watching silently?

I think this is a serious thing to think about. We should ask ourselves these kind of questions NOW to know how far we are in our life.....a whole year is not a joke to waste

If we keep saying the next year gonna be better without even think what we will do in the next year, then it gonna be just........
BYE
YOUR TIME IN THIS LIFE IS OVER

and like Allah said:
31 - Lost indeed are they who treat it as a falsehood that they must meet ALLAH, until on a sudden the hour is on them, and they say: ah woe unto us that we took no thought of it; for they bear their burdens on their backs, and evil indeed are the burdens that they bear?
[Al Ana'am: 31]

55 - And follow the Best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you of a sudden while ye perceive not.
[Al Zumor: 55]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
09-26-2008, 01:22 AM
I think i could have certainly done better, but the first week of college and the last ten days of Ramadan, horrible schedules, looking for a place make wadu and pray.....the list goes on

Danah
09-26-2008, 12:43 PM
oh sis. that must be hard on u...but at least u can sense a better change on yourself since the last Ramadan and thats great alhumdulila
May allah reward u jannah in sha allah

Re.TiReD
09-26-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-do-today.html :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
09-27-2008, 08:22 AM
thanks for the link sis ^_*

noorseeker
09-27-2008, 08:27 AM
i took the last two weeks off, but i was so looking forward to this ramadhan,, but honestly speaking, i feel i didnt achieve any thing, and now you know it , its nearly over.

Done so little voluntary ibadah

Danah
09-27-2008, 08:40 AM
okay then u still have the last three days.........its not too late yet

and yeah......u have the six day of Shwal as well.......see? the chances are everywhere masha allah:thumbs_up
Good Luck

noorseeker
09-27-2008, 08:46 AM
I was planning on fasting 6 days in shawal, now thoughts are coming into my head not to bother, but inshallah i will try my best

------
09-27-2008, 04:37 PM
:salamext:

I think I've improved a bit from last year, Alhamdulillah. May Allaah keep us on the straight path, Ameen.

Re.TiReD
09-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Thumma Ameen! ^^

MARTYR
09-29-2008, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Asalam Alykom Wa Rahmat allah wa barakatoh

I hope this thread will find you all in the best health and eman

Recently, I have been thinking about something and its keep jumping in to my mind, I think I might share it with u to know what do you think about it

now we are in the end of Ramadan and it has been one year since the last Ramadan

• At the end of Ramadan does anyone of u think about what he did since the last Ramadan?
  • Did u improve your imman or it just goes to the worse?
  • Did u do something great that you are proud of in the last year?
  • How many juzz from the Quran you memorize?
  • What are the things that made you change whether to the better or to the worse?
  • What did u do to the Ummah? did u participate in dawah or u preferred to step back and watching silently?

I think this is a serious thing to think about. We should ask ourselves these kind of questions NOW to know how far we are in our life.....a whole year is not a joke to waste

If we keep saying the next year gonna be better without even think what we will do in the next year, then it gonna be just........
BYE
YOUR TIME IN THIS LIFE IS OVER

and like Allah said:
31 - Lost indeed are they who treat it as a falsehood that they must meet ALLAH, until on a sudden the hour is on them, and they say: ah woe unto us that we took no thought of it; for they bear their burdens on their backs, and evil indeed are the burdens that they bear?
[Al Ana'am: 31]

55 - And follow the Best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you of a sudden while ye perceive not.
[Al Zumor: 55]
What have i Done;;

I have embraced Islam

Martyr

Proud Islamic Revert

suffiyan007
09-29-2008, 12:39 PM
lotsa changes inside me...alhamdulillah!

------
09-29-2008, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MARTYR
What have i Done;;

I have embraced Islam

Martyr

Proud Islamic Revert
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah!!!!!

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Ramadaan has gone by far too fast for my liking..

Its been good though alhamdulillah..

Done a lot I guess, changed a lot...

...but there's always something that is left, something that is lacking....

Insha'Allah will be working on them things for the rest of the year..

May Allah (swt) give me the tawfeeq for that. Ameen.

Danah
09-29-2008, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MARTYR
What have i Done;;

I have embraced Islam

Martyr

Proud Islamic Revert
Masha allah :thumbs_up .... and what a change !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!