/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New trainee mods

glo
09-26-2008, 12:28 AM
I notice that we have some new trainee mods.
CONGRATULATIONS, all!

Go easy on us humble members ... :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
09-26-2008, 04:20 AM
Aw ur so nice, thank u, yehh i did good and i decided i should go up a step. Im so proud of me :p ok am just messin i am so not a mod nor will i ever think about thinking about almost thinking about being one.

see the trainee mod step is when they all chillin then when they be orange...they aint no humble no more :p (joking)

Congratulations baby mods, aand muslimah 421 :p

Güven
09-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Congratulations raOnar, Abd-Al LAtif and Muslimah421
maybe a lil a little late :D

Al-Zaara
09-26-2008, 11:53 AM
Better late than never.

y'all!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-26-2008, 12:52 PM
Congratulatations :D

Muslim Knight
09-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah, congratulations to me also, for I am the most superior Mod who disguises as normal member among lesser mortals of LI.

------
09-26-2008, 01:59 PM
:salamext:

You're one month late glo hun :D But congrats trainees who r about to become full lol

truemuslim
09-26-2008, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Yeah, congratulations to me also, for I am the most superior Mod who disguises as normal member among lesser mortals of LI.
why havent u deleted/closed/infracted/edited ne ones posts then? :D

btw how long have they been baby mods? 1 month>????

H@fiz Aziz
09-26-2008, 02:13 PM
ye mods popping out every where these days

Sahabiyaat
09-26-2008, 02:18 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:enough!:

not more of them!!!! they are multiplying like rabbits :X

im only joking.....lack of food....makes me go a bit...ya know....:D congratz, you evil evil evil people. May Allah protect us from you and the cruel responsibilities you must carry out to maintain this forum and control people like me :-[

Ansariyah
09-26-2008, 02:38 PM
mabrookssss.

now u hve to give ur "thank u speech" for "making it" in this business.:-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.