/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam!

roohani.doctor
09-26-2008, 07:17 AM
:sl: y'all :D

I've been here a while now, but been too lazy to introduce myself...its 3 am in the morning and i'm waiting for sehri time + fajr so i can finally go to sleep...*yawn* fajr is still three whole hours away :unhappy:

anyhoo I'm in third yr university in toronto, and tho I'm nowhere near being a good muslima, im trying to let go of all my bad habits and just become a better muslim...inshallah

anyway, i like being here and love the fact that i'm not exactly "wasting" my time this way...

so yea that bout it, i guess........looking forward to knowing you all, and lol some of you scare me, with thousands of posts and wut not, i have like thirty and i'm so proud of them...lol scary eh..... :lol: but dunno, time is running away and i cant seem to keep up wit it...anyhoo take care!

:muslimah:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-26-2008, 07:37 AM
aslaam 3lykoum wr wb sis
what a coincidence it is 3:36am here, 1:57 until fajr, and I too am waiting for sihoor, but I plan to take a shower before I start on the coffee.. which I should insha'Allah in another 20 mins or so.. trying to finish some work I have left over, but it has been like pulling teeth.. or I might have ADHD, because I work for two seconds and wonder off for ten mins...

anyhow it is wonderful to have you aboard :welcome:

pls make du3a for me in the later half of the night prayer and remember me in fajr prayer too..

Jazaki Allah khyran

:w:

roohani.doctor
09-26-2008, 08:39 AM
salam sister! nice to meet you! my first welcome....lol yaay :D :rock:

its 4.31 now, lol, i've been looking at the watch every five minutes...its so annoying, lol i think i have ADHD too because i had some readings to do, and i've only done about a page, and its been more than two hours of staring into space, my mind has been deserting me a lot these past days...

anyhoo yea inshallah will remember you in prayers, and please make du'aa for me too

may allah bless you,

:wasalamex

جوري
09-26-2008, 09:16 AM
I just love Muslims.. they always bring a smile on my face.. they'll probably haul me in a white coat for hugging random muslimas lol

sure sis.. will keep you in my prayers insh'Allah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H@fiz Aziz
09-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Welcome to Islamic Board Sister have a nice time here posting and all, aight?

Re.TiReD
09-26-2008, 03:10 PM
[MOUSE]velcum fishter :D[/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.