/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when praying salah etc

innocent
09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Is it okay to continue praying on the intake of breath or not. Thats what I have always done but I'm not sure if its okay to do so. I hope you understood what i mean.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
09-29-2008, 11:58 PM
:sl: Can you clarify what you mean inshaaAllaah?

innocent
09-30-2008, 02:15 PM
I didnt think anyone would understand. I'm not even sure I can explain it.
When you are reciting quran or salah and you breath in and out usually you recite when you breath out but is it ok to carry on when you take a breath inwards so is it ok to keep reciting as you breath in and out?

Güven
09-30-2008, 02:42 PM
you mean if you can Recite something in more than one breath ?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamayun
09-30-2008, 03:06 PM
I know what the Sister means :D because I do the same :-[

She means when you are reciting and whispering the words while exhaling then when you are out of breath you carry on whispering while inhaling.

I do the same. I don't see why it should be a problem as long as you recite the right words.

innocent
09-30-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
I know what the Sister means :D because I do the same :-[

She means when you are reciting and whispering the words while exhaling then when you are out of breath you carry on whispering while inhaling.

I do the same. I don't see why it should be a problem as long as you recite the right words.
Thanks. You explained it much better than me.

------
10-01-2008, 09:32 AM
:salamext:

I don't see a problem with it, if you are reciting the Qur'aan properly...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.