/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good news

noorseeker
09-27-2008, 07:16 AM
Assalamalikum all, Allahamduliilah after 7 years wait the phone call came on friday night, the hospital phoned my sister and told her they had found a kidney for her daughter.

She had the operation yesterday, all went well, inshallah her body will accept the new organ.

Im not a parent my self, but respect to all you parents out there, it must be hard being a parent, all that worry and stress that goes with it

Please make dua for my niece , she is only 10 years old , saying that she was born premature, if any of have seen a premature baby you will understand, its a bit scary.

jazakallah khayran in advance brothers and sisters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-27-2008, 07:21 AM
mabrooooooooooooooook

I share in your happiness akhi, and your thread made me smile.. Insha'Allah you and yours will be granted great health, pious lives and happiness

ameen

:w:

glo
09-27-2008, 07:38 AM
That's wonderful news. :)

God is good!

Sahabiyaat
09-27-2008, 07:55 AM
:D awww Alhamdulillah and congratz! hopefully her body will accept it InshaAllah! Hope all goes well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2008, 08:02 AM
yusra time :D !!!!!!!

Alhamdulillaahh bro i bet ur all smiley n i bet ur sisters all smiley and i bet ur niece not even sure whats happening :D !!!!

Danah
09-27-2008, 08:19 AM
mash allah brother.....Congratulation
May allah grant her the perfect health in sha allah

Re.TiReD
09-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Awwww masha'Allah! :D

May Allah bless you and ur family and ur niece and everybodyyyy in this thread and eachh and everyyy singlee finshlinggg! Ameeeeeeen! :D :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.