/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can dictators enter paradise ?

Maherdz
09-27-2008, 12:02 PM
I've been arguing with my friends for hours about those who can and those who can't enter paradise , I know it God who decides whether a man can enter or not according to his acts . But can someone like Saddam Hussein enter there ? Are all MOOMINOUN to enter to paradise ? Please respond with Hadiths and Sourates ( in arabic ) Thanks .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
09-27-2008, 05:37 PM
if saddam hussein asked for forgiveness , before he got hanged , then i dont see why not,,,, in a way most of us dont know when we will die , and are not prepared to ask for forgiveness,

At least he knew, we dont know if allah swt allowed his tongue to say the shahadah , just before he got hanged

Ansariyah
09-27-2008, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
if saddam hussein asked for forgiveness , before he got hanged , then i dont see why not,,,, in a way most of us dont know when we will die , and are not prepared to ask for forgiveness,

At least he knew, we dont know if allah swt allowed his tongue to say the shahadah , just before he got hanged
He did!

noorseeker
09-27-2008, 05:43 PM
sorry , i know it was filmed and got leaked, was he saying it loudly

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H@fiz Aziz
09-27-2008, 05:53 PM
well if a dictator whos muslim is a nice person and never killed or did anything bad then why not?

Mikayeel
09-27-2008, 07:53 PM
:sl:

:threadclo

No one will know if someone else will enter paradise or hellfire, you don't even know wher ur own destination is let alone that of someone else.

So its best that we leave such things with the unlimited knowledge of Allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.