/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can all my brothers and sisters please make a dua for my friend please?

muslima_786
09-27-2008, 06:30 PM
I ask all of my brothers and sisters to please please make a dua for a friend who I treat like my brother. His name is Ali and he is such a pure and clean muslim. Two years ago, he was not on the right track of islam (had friends who smoked weed and took him to wrong path) and he got caught up with the police and he had to go to court and they said he had to pay 1999.000 dollars in order to be on house arrest or either go to jail for 4 months..Within those two years, he has gotten so close to allah...OMG! i was shocked myself..reading 5 times daily, fasting, leaving old friends and he would be in masjhid 24/7. "MASHALLAH" was the only word for me to express...everything happens for a reason n mayb he got into this mess to change but the sad thing is that 2 days ago, he had to be at jail at 9am to pay for house arrest and he was an hour late and they took him in for 2 months..You all might say 2 months is nothing but ask his family who are suffering. Last night was 27th roza and I prayed till my eyes got red for everyone and for him. I know him like a brother and I know he cant survive in jail. The sad thing is that he changed into a better muslim. Please I ask you all to take a few minutes to pray for ALI that may allah release him from jail ASAP so he can have eid with his family. Please maybe allah may listen to one prayer and accept it. May allah bless you all in the month of Ramazhan.. AMEEN!

HE DIDNT DO THE CRIME! HE WAS WITH FRIENDS WHO WERE SMOKING WEED N HIS CAR. HE WASNT SMOKING! HIS FRIENDS WERE IN HIS CAR..COME ON WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES! THE BEST THING IS THAT WE CHANGE FROM THEM.IF HE WAS THE SAME PERSON WHO HUNG OUT WIT FRIENDS LIKE DAT DEN I WUD B LIKE WHO CARES BUT DA SAD THING IS THAT HE CHANGED INTO SUCH A BETTER MUSLIM..LIVING IN USA, ITS HARD TO SEE THAT AMONGST MUSLIM GUYS..HE CONVERTED HIS BEST FRIEND INTO BECOMING MUSLIM N HAS DONE SO MANY GOOD DEEDS..COME ON THINK BOUT IT..SOMEONE WHO HAS CHANGED IS GOING TO JAIL..HAVE A HEART PLEASE.ITS THE MONTH OF RAMAZHAN.IM JUST ASKING FOR PRAYERS..IF YOU CAN THEN IT IS NICE BUT IM SORRY I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE.PLEASE.

AND BTW 4 THOSE WHO HAVE MADE DUA...THANKS SO MUCH..MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND MAKE ALL YOUR WORRIES GO AWAY AND MAY ALL YOUR PRAYERS BECOME ACCEPTED. AMEEN!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.