/* */

PDA

View Full Version : yearning-envy

abdunnur
09-27-2008, 11:24 PM
I see you have something what i dont have, but what i want to have it too!
What is difference between yearning( longing) and envy?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
09-27-2008, 11:54 PM
You should have post this in the general section :D

But I think Envy is More Negative, and longing is more Striving or..something

islamirama
09-28-2008, 12:06 AM
yearning and longing is desiring something, or even desiring something someone else has.

Envy is jealousy of why someone else has it, even if you have it also.

When we see something our brother/sister has, we say mashallah so we don't give'em evil eye and we say inshallah so that Allah bless us with it also :)

Güven
09-28-2008, 12:09 AM
^ that last sentence was soo beautiful

"When we see something our brother/sister has, we say mashallah so we don't give'em evil eye and we say inshallah so that Allah bless us with it also":statisfie

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdunnur
09-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Guven and Islamirama made me happy :)
Yes. When i want to be destroyed some what you have, it is envy. When i want to have what you have, and dont want to be destroyed what you have, it is yearning. Islamirama show to us: -what to say in situations when we see some muslims have better goods(condition) than us, also when we are in better position than others.
InsaAllah, masaAllah. Thanx for answer.

abdunnur
09-28-2008, 12:21 AM
Guven, i didnt see what you wrote, but it is it.I like when muslims know what need to know

abdunnur
09-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Envy is kind of weapon and can make dammage to some person even person live far away of person who has envy. Negative,evil, energy of soul, use devil and try tu harm person who is object of envy. But if person permanent confirm that all goodness, ability, happy, and etc...coming from Allah, and very often remind to Allah gives all, ...the door for envy is closed. Here, lot of muslims dont know it. I am happy, cos you know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.