/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A public appeal for your du3a

جوري
09-28-2008, 12:12 AM
:sl:

Dear brothers and sisters
I ask you to remember in your du3a sheikh ibrahim, who seems to be dying of a terminal illness.. he is in very bad shape, and even with a transplant for his condition the chance of survival is 20%

he is very young, in his late twenties, he has a young wife and two young children

he is my brothers best friend, he is one of the most educated sheikhs I have come across, not only is he a Muslim scholar from Al'Azhar but also has graduate degrees from yale...

he is a most gentle soul and exactly the sort of person you admire and look up to.. he was the one who joined my brother in law and sister in marriage..

I am just heart broken to learn he is so terminal..

I just got off the phone with my brother and he told me he was verbally telling him his will.. I am just heart broken you guys...

Pls I ask you all to make du3a from the heart for him.. he really needs it.. May Allah grant him a miracle, and fast shifaa

ameen ameen ameen

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
09-28-2008, 12:20 AM

Oh my... imsad He'll be in my duas inshaAllah.

May Allah have mercy on the sheikh, and grant him a complete recovery, and may He grant his family the strength to overcome all that they must be going through. Ameen.

Güven
09-28-2008, 12:22 AM
aww im sorry to hear that sis

He is definitly in my prayers InshaAllah

جوري
09-28-2008, 12:25 AM
Jazakoum Allah..

while he lays in a hospital telling my brother of his will, his wife and kids back home in Egypt don't know how sick he is..

Imagine God forbid my brother has to tell them bad news or arrange for his body to be sent there..

Asthfor Allah.. I can't stop thinking about him and his family...

Ya rabb ishfeeh.. I feel like someone took my breath away

imsad imsad imsad imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
09-28-2008, 12:34 AM
may Allah grant him a complete recovery inshaAllah.
have sabr sis

جوري
09-28-2008, 12:44 AM
shokran ukhty..

I have high hope that Allah SWT won't let him down whatever the outcome...

Jazakoum Allah khyran

Pen Marks
09-28-2008, 12:48 AM
subhanallah! May Allah grant him Shifa'

Nawal89
09-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Subhanallah may Allah make it easy for him, his family and all those who care for him ameen. May Allah grant all of you sabr Ameen.

islamirama
09-28-2008, 01:01 AM
may Allah bless him with good health and fast recovery or bless him with what is best for his him and his family inshallah

alcurad
09-28-2008, 01:04 AM
may he be granted quick recovery, ameen

roohani.doctor
09-28-2008, 01:19 AM
May Allah bless Sheikh Ibrahim with good health and give him a speedy recovery. May Allah showers his blessing upon his wife and children and give them strength to see this through, whatever the outcome. And Allah knows best.

" Azhubil ba'sa rabban naas washfi. Antash shaafie. Laa shifaa-a illaa shifaa-uk. Shifaa-al laa yughaa diru saqamaa....

0 Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove his difficulty and cure him You are the only
One who cures. There is no cure but Yours.
Grant such (complete) cure that leaves no trace of illness. (Bukhaari and Muslim) "

AMEEN.

ayan333
09-28-2008, 01:23 AM

SubhanALLAH!!!

May ALLAH (SWA) grant him health,Ameen

جوري
09-28-2008, 01:24 AM
Thank you from my heart..

I am trying to look for a research center that's conducting studies for his condition that might want to take him on, since he doesn't even have money for treatment which is very costly.. even more costly still are transplants.

Pls make du3a insha'Allah that he can get the right treatment in a good place somewhere.. it would be such a dream..
I don't want to give up hope.. so long as there is life remaining there is hope..

I also believe in the du3a of a Muslim(a) to his/her brothers and sisters..

May Allah yataqabal your du3a insha'Allah in this holy month of Ramadan..
and grant this man a miraculous recovery and a long life to raise his young family and serve the Muslim community with his knowledge of Islam insha'Allah

Sahabiyaat
09-28-2008, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine

May Allah yataqabal your du3a insha'Allah in this holy month of Ramadan..
and grant this man a miraculous recovery and a long life to raise his young family and serve the Muslim community with his knowledge of Islam insha'Allah

Ameen.

noorseeker
09-28-2008, 02:39 AM
May alllah swt grant him ease, and may he be blessed , whatever the out come, sister please keep us posted

جوري
09-28-2008, 07:54 AM
I will insha'Allah..

sob7an Allah.. he had just gotten a job offer at huge mosque in Saudi Arabia, when they ran a physical and found this out.. It is so unfortunate..

He is an amazing person, I don't think throughout my brothers friendship with him that he wasn't afflicted with something, including a car accident that left his wife in a coma for sometime and his son with several broken bones...

I'll let you know how it goes.. insha'Allah, rabb as'samwat wal'ard will grant his servant sheikh ibrahim a miraculous recovery

ameen ya rabb, and thank you for all your du3a, may Allah answer all your du3a insha'Allah..

Dr.Trax
09-28-2008, 08:22 AM
I am so sorry but it very sad that he is so young.
He will be in my duas!!!

Umu 'Isa
09-28-2008, 08:38 AM
subhan Allaah imsad

may Allaah grant him good health ameen.

Danah
09-28-2008, 09:39 AM
oh I really sorry to hear that sister:cry:

May allah grant him the full recovery in sha allah and grant u and his family sabr
in sha allah he is just under a test and everything will be alright.
just have faith and allah will not let us down

he and his family are in my duaa in sha allah

TrueStranger
09-28-2008, 12:10 PM

May Allah grant him good health,and the millions like him on this Blessed Month.

Abdu-l-Majeed
10-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Any news?

glo
10-02-2008, 10:26 AM
How sad! :(

Ibrahim and his family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.
What is his prognosis, Skye?
And how are his wife and children coping? Do they have support from friends and family?

Peace

Hamayun
10-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Oh! That is really sad!

I will remember him in my prayers Insha'Allah sister Skye.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.