/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something totally AMAZING...wallaahi...

------
09-28-2008, 11:30 AM

:salamext:

Yesterday I was at taraweeh, in the masjid, and you know when after surah fatiha the Imam recites the Qur'aan? Well...when he was reciting it right, I didn't know which part he was reciting, because obviously I don't know that off by heart. BUT, I felt a weird feeling in my heart, like my heart had a tongue and it was reciting it with the Imaan, throughout all 20 rakahs. If I tried to mouth the words, they wouldn't come, but if I just listened, then a split second before the Imam said the next letter/word, I felt like my heart was reciting it in accordance with the Imaam's recitation...

SubhaanAllaah I was in shock throughout all of taraweeh...Indeed, this verse came to mind...

"...Verily in the Rememberance of Allaah do hearts find rest..."
[Qur'aan, 13:28]

It was such an amazing and Imaan Boosting experience...Alhamdulillah. Jazaak Allaah Khayr to everyone who has been making dua for me...May Allaah grant you Jannatul Firdous, Ameen Thumma Ameen!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2008, 01:00 PM
mashaAllaah :|

Güven
09-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Ameen and MashaAllah That sounds Great

Nájlá
09-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Mashallah

Aameen to the dua

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H@fiz Aziz
09-28-2008, 03:56 PM
yea it sometimes happens but if you know the words and meanings then you will cry sometimes =]

Re.TiReD
09-28-2008, 04:00 PM
:wasalamex

:) May Allah (swt) increase you in 'Ilm, Taqwa and sakeenah. Ameen!

------
09-28-2008, 05:00 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr, Ameen! x

chacha_jalebi
09-28-2008, 05:02 PM
bless ya sister!

its like when you go to Allah (swt) walkin, he comes to you runnin!

:D lets say we are lookin at another hafidh inshallah :p

noorseeker
09-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Ameen to that

Najm
09-28-2008, 06:50 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Wow!!! Thats so amazing, inshaAllah we all shall gt that feeling through our hearts. Ameen

JazakaAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah

MARTYR
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Brought tears to my eyes,,
MARTYR

------
09-29-2008, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
bless ya sister!

its like when you go to Allah (swt) walkin, he comes to you runnin!

:D lets say we are lookin at another hafidh inshallah :p

Ameen Thumma Ameen!!!! You know this is another thing, funny that you mention it, Allaah's blessed with such good memory, its amazing... Alhamdulillah...

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:21 PM
kool ^^ :D masha'Allah

S1aveofA11ah
09-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Reminds me of the power of the Qur'an whereby a listner can be moved to tears yet not understand what the words mean. Truely Allah shows signs to those who believe.

Actually I saw a sign recently near the end part of this Ramadaan. I was driving and listening to a lecture where the speaker spoke about somethings and then reached a point on the evils of materialism and right at that moment a VERY flashy expensive Ferrari pulled up next to me and then drove off. Before I started taking Islam seriously I would have said "What a coincidence!"...

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 10:02 PM
mashallah you got moved by it didnt ya

Danah
09-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Masha allah sister....u cant imagine the happiness I feel for u now.....alhumdulilah for everything allah gives us and will give us

it looks that you are blessed with an amazing memory, so try to use it in sha allah on memorizing Quran.......these kind of chances comes only once

May allah Protect u and grant al jannah

------
10-01-2008, 08:47 AM

^ Ameen...Jazaak Allaah Khayr...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.