/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Righty Oh.... Eid Mubaraak

chacha_jalebi
09-28-2008, 05:32 PM
as salaam ma alaykam you lovely lovely people!

elo ello

now ramadan is nearin a end :( we been good and extra good, lets just hope we can all keep that up, like we can still do our night prayers, there is still so much reward for prayin in the night, like tahujjud prayers, and even doin salah ul duha,

like check this bootiful hadiths

Narrated by Abu Huraira (ra) "My beloved (The Prophet (saw)) instructed me never to leave three things until I die: fasting three days of the month, praying Salat al-Witr before sleep, and praying the 2 rak`ats of Salat al-Duha, [Ahmad]

so lets not just wait for another ramadan, to do extra lets do it now!! who knows whether we will be here or not! so make the extra effort, keep the ramadan spirit in you, be good, give charity, because there is always reward for these stuff, not just in ramadan, there is always reward, Allah (swt) doors of mercy are always open, like we have come closer to him in this month, lets not drift away, lets get even closer and closer inshallah!!

and i wanted to be the first to say eid mubarak, keep it reaal!!! lets hope no one dresses up like a christmas tree:p and drives up n down with loud music on :muddlehea:skeleton:

and i do except eid gifts through cheques and direct debit! :D

EID MUBARAK!!!

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-28-2008, 05:35 PM
:wasalamex

Lol hope you have a fab Eid Insha'Allah akhee.

waji
09-28-2008, 06:37 PM
:sl:

عید مبارک
to all the members of LI

Sahabiyaat
09-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Eid Mubarak everybody :), and you too chacha jee :D

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

and i do except eid gifts through cheques and direct debit! :D
*sigh*...ok, i shall need your account no. , but can a box of jalebis compensate :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:52 PM
:salamext:

Vell vell, for most peoples Eid might just be tomorrow ...

So for all you oddballs...and the oddballs who celebrate on the Wednesday... I, JolieFleur, on behalf of all the Fish community (both above water and under it) would like to wish you all a blesshed Eid :D

May Allah (swt) accept from you your fasting and blesh ya in abundance. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:56 PM
nice pictures, but there is already a eid mubarak thread!!

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...-mubaraak.html

:embarrass

:threadclo

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:57 PM
:embarrass

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Thats mean, u closed mine and mine was better :(

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 01:00 PM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! closed and me would i ever do such a deed :D

do you like my eid mubarak pic sister? its nice aint it and very unique never seen it before :embarrass

and i do sincerly hope eid is tomorow, everyone has prepared for it bein tom lol, they sent us away from itikaf :embarrass so it has to be tomorrow!!! aaaaaaa

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Whatever i made a mistake your thread rules, raaadicaaaal

Sahabiyaat
09-29-2008, 01:05 PM
i dont want it to be tomorrow.........i still havent brought my jewllery for my second pair of clothes!! :-[, i know, i knw im such a last minute person!

and no, im not going to be looking like a christmas tree! :D,

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 01:05 PM
aaaa sisters on chaand raat, they act like there is no tomorow :muddlehea

did everyone start fastin on sept 1:embarrass

because accordin to my calculations they did! and ramadan been easy to follow this year lol, just check the date and that what fast it is!

Al-Zaara
09-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Not sure if it is true, but that's what I heard. See, parts of our local mosque follow Saudi only and me and my family do not, we follow Turkey and Turkey says tomorrow and I heard the rest of our local mosque won't celebrate tomorrow 'cause Saudi doesn't do tomorrow... We'll see.

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 02:05 PM
I missed my shopping for this :mmokay: u better not delete it chacha :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.