/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which body of water is it?

transition?
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
In Surah Ar -Rahman (I think), there is the ayat about the body of water where there is barrier (which none of them can transgress) between salt water and sweet water.

Once I think I heard it was in the Mediterranean Sea.... I'm not sure if that's right.

Does anyone know the exact place?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
09-28-2008, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
In Surah Ar -Rahman (I think), there is the ayat about the body of water where there is barrier (which none of them can transgress) between salt water and sweet water.

Once I think I heard it was in the Mediterranean Sea.... I'm not sure if that's right.

Does anyone know the exact place?
:sl:

The other week,there was this lady at the Masjid who was sharing the Tasfir of Surah Ar-Rahamn which by the way is my all time fav Surah

i belive she said it was the Nile River...im not sure

ALLAHO A3'lam

:w:

Güven
09-28-2008, 09:15 PM

He has let free the two bodies Of flowing water, Meeting together: Between them is a Barrier Which they do not transgress. [ 55:19-20]

And made a separating bar between the two bodies Of flowing water [27:61]

It is He Who has Let free the two bodies Of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, And the other salty and bitter; Yet has He Made a barrier between them, And a partition that is forbidden To be passed. [25:53]

it happens in several places and one of them is the Nile flowing in to the Mediterranean sea

but Allahu Alim :)

barney
09-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Well its all over really whereever a natural phenomenon happens.

Medditeranian is one example.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
09-28-2008, 09:22 PM

SubhanALLAH

i think i also heard someone mention that this scientist who kept rejecting this took his crew men and did some kind of experiement and then converted,MashALLAH

ALLAHO A3lam

transition?
09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Oh thank you for your answers. I had no clue it happened in more than one place. cool!

JazakAllah khair!

Sister Transition

transition?
09-28-2008, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

SubhanALLAH

i think i also heard someone mention that this scientist who kept rejecting this took his crew men and did some kind of experiement and then converted,MashALLAH

ALLAHO A3lam

This reminds of the ayat I just read in that one Brother's thread about the Pharaoh's dead body being a sign, and many people will not see the sign.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.