/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Big Question!?

H@fiz Aziz
09-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Urdu is a main language of Pakistan of course. They are many urdu speakers out there but many dialogs of it too. Many clans long ago have changed urdu in a complex language i just want to find out if you heard or you can speak some of those dialogs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 01:07 AM
memon if you count that one?

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Do you mind naming some as a starting point akhee?

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:38 PM
well lets make a startin point!

mirpuri, kachi, patwari, are not urdu, even though the speakers will say no no we speak fast urdu, or they will even make such outrageous claims like fast panjabi! but this is just liess, liess i tell you!!

and urdu different dialects, mmmm like the hyderabadi urdu and stuff like that....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Oh, well I dunno what mirpuri, kichri and that other one is but whenever I hear of mirpuri it reminds me of 'miki tuki' and those type things that they tend to say :-[ :exhausted

Erm as for hyderabadi urdu...I speak normal urdu...I think :-[ I studied it so am guessing its normal? hoope that helpsh :D

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:43 PM
maybe you studied it wrong :embarrass nerd lol

but when you studied it, was it like propa posh style like mere naam .... app ki tareef

no one really speaks like that, its only in the books!!

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
maybe you studied it wrong :embarrass nerd lol

but when you studied it, was it like propa posh style like mere naam .... app ki tareef

no one really speaks like that, its only in the books!!
Aap ki yey jurrat keysay huwi meri tawheen karney ki :mmokay:

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:47 PM
oh sorry ji marf kardo janke galti hogayi :embarrass

see thats whaat i meaan do people really converse in such a manner....:muddlehea like that! they only teach it like that

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
oh sorry ji marf kardo janke galti hogayi :embarrass

see thats whaat i meaan do people really converse in such a manner....:muddlehea like that! they only teach it like that
Jaankey? U mean on purpose? :mmokay:

Yeah people actually do converse like that :-[

How else would you speak it? :D (that aint rhetorical btw, please do answer :p)

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:52 PM
yesh jaankey :embarrass

people dont talk like that!! come on!! its on a lesser note, like kya haal chal hai, kuch tanda mangwa doo app ke liye *shivers* urdu is so annoyin!!

but in the books the same sentence would be, janaab ka kya haal hai, janaab ke liye kuch khidmat yeh nacheez kar sakta hain lol

aaaaaa bomb urdu, ki haal chaal eh, kuch kana peena je, nai? fitte mu! get to the point thats panjabi for you!!

its a shame they dont teach it in schools you know!

and yes back on topic, there aaint many dialects, people just say they talkin urdu, when really they talkin some next mountain lingo

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:56 PM
lol ^^ ;D

ok fine if you wanna stick with punjabi...But I get tongue tied with it, and urdu sounds much better and I speak it better :-[

and I'd hate learnin it at GCSE (punjabi)

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:59 PM
^ they dont do it

they do the sikh panjabi, like they type it in actual panjabi, not urdu panjabi! and that would be a mission learnin them letters

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 01:00 PM
^ they dont do it

they do the sikh panjabi, like they type it in actual panjabi, not urdu panjabi! and that would be a mission learnin them letters

yeahhh! I've seen that around and I was like, huh why cant I read that. Luks kinda kool tho I gotta admit :D

The words that come to mind: Bara hi changa hai...thats what sikhs remind me of...they always say it :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.