/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sup

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 04:32 AM
sup i came here to learn more about islam im a recent converted brother from chicago. So i wish to meet everyone =]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
09-29-2008, 04:42 AM
Asalam Alykum Brother,

Welcome to the forum and May Allah SWT Increase your knowledge and make you amongst the righteous on the day of judegment

roohani.doctor
09-29-2008, 04:51 AM
salam brother

hope you have fun here!

wasalam

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 01:16 PM
[MOUSE]velcum :D[/MOUSE]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islaam!

MashaaAllaah thats a really nice name.

Enjoy your time on this forum, and ask any questions you may have InshaaAllaah!

Assalamu Alaikum

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 02:23 PM
thanks all

Hamayun
09-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Bro. I would love to know what made you revert to Islam.

:w:

------
09-29-2008, 02:31 PM

Yeh please share ^

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Well, I was a real bible freak at first i read every version of the bible. I went to this mosque called Noor Masjid in Chicago a real famous mosque in USA. I saw a brother named Aziz and started telling him about the bible and all the details about Jesus. He laughed at me and said "brother read a jewish translation of the bible you might find something good for you inside". This tempted me a lot so I tried after reading I came across the name Ahmed. I wondered who was he and why was he in the Bible. I came to that person again and he told me that one of the Prophets from before told his people a man with that name would come. He told me that man was all the worlds prophet Mohammad (p.b.u.h).
I felt something inside be crumbling when he said what i had heard. For all this time i had been reading the bible and not once looked at any religion at all. So, I wanted to learn about Islam even more. Couple of months later I converted with a few more others. And he told me to go to this website to learn a couple basics and come jamat so this is where im at.

------
09-29-2008, 02:41 PM

MashaaAllaah bro, may Allaah always be with you throughout your life, and may you get the best in this world and the Aakhirah, Ameen!

Güven
09-29-2008, 02:42 PM
MashaAllah!!^

and Welcome to the forum
I hope you have an very enjoyable and beneficial time in here :)

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 02:43 PM
thank you guven

Hamayun
09-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Masha'Allah Bro that is amazing. It is good to know that the true Islam is still spreading in America despite the attempts of the media to make it appear like a satanic cult.

I hope you find your stay beneficial.

TrueStranger
09-29-2008, 02:45 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam and to this board.

Hope you learn more about Islam

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Thank you indeed its spreading a lot in the Midwest

UmmSqueakster
09-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum and to islam! Chicago seems to be a good place for muslims.

truemuslim
09-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
welcome to the forum
now why is every one from chicago...so lucky :mmokay:

H@fiz Aziz
09-29-2008, 03:51 PM
its chicago love right there =] sup bro

cal
09-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome to Islamic Board have a nice time here

Aisha!
09-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi and welcome enjoy your stay!

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM
thanks all for welcoming me

Ali.
09-29-2008, 10:04 PM
:welcome: to the forum.

I wish you a beneficial and enjoyable stay. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!