/* */

PDA

View Full Version : swimming attire for man

syilla
09-29-2008, 08:51 AM
:salamext:

i need suggestion suitable swimming attire for muslim man.

Please help... i need my hubby to bring my son to practice his swimming skills.

your kindest reply is very much appreciated. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-29-2008, 09:12 AM
DELETED IMAGE for your son

for the hubby

DELETED IMAGE

and you should you decide to join lol

:w:

syilla
09-29-2008, 09:33 AM
thanx but erm... i think he (my hubby) will still be embarassed coz it still be a little tight.

جوري
09-29-2008, 09:37 AM
I am sure they have them loose or in two piece.. this is just a mere prototype :eek:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
09-29-2008, 09:37 AM
DELETED IMAGE for your son

for the hubby

DELETED IMAGE

and you should you decide to join lol

:w:[/QUOTE]

just to cover up whole body is ok....like how the aquatic olympic swimmer...

syilla
09-29-2008, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I am sure they have them loose or in two piece.. this is just a mere prototype :eek:

most of the loose ones... wont cover below... :exhausted

format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
just to cover up whole body is ok....like how the aquatic olympic swimmer...
just covering it up...will not be enough. Is like wearing your skin...only its colourful :exhausted

north_malaysian
09-29-2008, 10:32 AM
just go to male-only swimming pool...got one in IIUM. RM 1.00 per entry.

crayon
09-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Just get them each a pair of swimming trunks, long enough to cover the knee. Like these, but a bit longer:

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:41 PM

lol

on a serious note :D

just wear t shirt and below knee shorts it is so much more easier and kooler

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:43 PM
:ooh: ^^ what the..

The kids one is cute, lol

Dont have any suggestions though, sowi

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
sister you said for son and father, then im assumin its like a male swimmin pool

so then if it is, then you can just wear shorts innit!

and thumbs up! swimmin is great!! :D

syilla
09-29-2008, 03:36 PM
there is no swimming pool just for man... nearby my home.

and swimming trunk like that i don't think is allowed in a sports club (strict public swimming pool). :(

crayon
09-29-2008, 05:20 PM
What do you mean? Why is it not allowed? It's made from material that you can swim with, it's not cotton.

Chacha- even if it isn't a male only pool, guys can simply wear shorts without a shirt..

layla is here
09-29-2008, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

HA ha ha
That was funny.
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Mawaddah
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
wearing shorts like thing wouldn't be allowed would it kak syilla? when I tried to take my brothers to a swimming pool in PutraJaya they said NO BAGGY SHORTS and NO LONG PANTS only SWIMMING TRUNKS or SPEEDOS.

Al-Hanbali
09-29-2008, 10:59 PM
:salamext:

A t-shirt and 3/4 shorts are perfect (imo) ...

Snowflake
09-29-2008, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
there is no swimming pool just for man... nearby my home.

and swimming trunk like that i don't think is allowed in a sports club (strict public swimming pool). :(
if there aren't male-only pools near u, it doesn't seem ok for your hubby and son to go where there'd be women in swimming costumes either...
Does your son's school not provide swimming lessons? If not is there a ladies-only pool you can go to as kids up to a certain age are allowed there. Or, you can pay a swimming coach to get the job done.

abdunnur
09-30-2008, 12:14 AM
With my poor english " everything is possible " cos i never be sure -did i understood.
I am not good muslim, sometime is better, sometime worse, but i was very often was in position to people ask me about faith, and rules of faith. In those momments, first what I observe and try to find out is-how much is serious person who ask answer, does person ask answer or just want comunication...
My life is halal and haram, but when i feel i am in position to somebody wants make jokes about islamic rule, i start abort my answers and conversation.
I dont say anything bad about author of -this thread post, just i am using a chance to say what i want.
Not too much to talk. male must cover between navel and kneels. (if litlle bit in that area not covered it is not problem for others, let everybody look their busines) Woman must cover all body( in public where males exist) and clothes for that exist. I do worse things than -cover or not to enough cover on beach, but i think, attitude, opinion is the most important. when we speak about rules, be must be serious without depend - do we fallow rules or not.
I like what Ephemerine wrote. I hope nobody will be angry to me, i have no evil intentions.

bell
09-30-2008, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Just get them each a pair of swimming trunks, long enough to cover the knee. Like these, but a bit longer:

these would be the best style for a male person

syilla
11-05-2008, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
wearing shorts like thing wouldn't be allowed would it kak syilla? when I tried to take my brothers to a swimming pool in PutraJaya they said NO BAGGY SHORTS and NO LONG PANTS only SWIMMING TRUNKS or SPEEDOS.
Like Mawaddah said...they are very strict.

I'm trying to find a long swimshirt like the muslimah swim suit. I ask around whether it is okay for a man to wear the muslimah swim shirt...and they said my hubby will look silly. :-[

something like this...

or course there are the straight ones (design) without showing the pear figure... :coolious:

Orn
11-05-2008, 09:13 AM

Oh no! after seeing this, I'm getting goosebumps about borat

Sahabiyaat
11-05-2008, 03:37 PM

lol
oh for Gods sakes chachi !! :blind::heated:

all the images in this thread should be removed!!

Muezzin
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Google to the rescue!

Mikayeel
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM
This is what i put on

Ancillary! -

This covers it all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.