/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feelings during the Salat

Adil
09-29-2008, 11:31 AM
:sl:

I have some question about the salat.There are something that happen to me when I pray,sometimes when I'm fuly concentrate on my salat I feel that something or somebody push me back and in front,I feel like I was floating,is a good feeling:statisfie...what is this?:?
And sometimes I feel like somethings hit me......please anwer at my questions...I'm abit worried..maybe I didnt pray well...

Thanks for any anwers

Salamualeikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Well many people pray like me they feel a feeling of sadness to be forgiven for the past deeds and be born new thats how i think about it

Hamayun
09-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I have noticed it too. When I pray I start to rock back and forth :?

I don't do it on purpose. Its almost as if I am on a swing lol and someone is pushing me
Actually a few days ago I almost fell backwards

glo
09-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Interesting thread.
I also sometimes experience a sense of 'being rocked back and forth' when praying - and other Christians I have spoken too report the same.

What do we make of it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
09-29-2008, 03:22 PM
:salamext:

I guess its just our body being in harmony with the recitation of the Qur'aan.

H@fiz Aziz
09-29-2008, 03:53 PM
well even though you cant move back and worth in namaz you just feel something inside while reciting the quran cause its beautiful and you feel good of what you are doing is right.

Adil
09-29-2008, 06:35 PM

thanks,i'm glad to read ur answers.

Another thing happen to me when I pray....I feel my heart beat more faster lke I'm in love...I dont know how to explain beacuse its difficult...I hope u can understand.

I hope I can read more answers about this feelings during the salat.

------
09-30-2008, 10:23 AM
:salamext:

^ Same thing bro, your heart is getting happy coz it is listening to the words of its Lord

Adil
09-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Thank u.I'm very happy....u know sometimes I feel that if I think of quran or something about Allah....I feel the same feelings when I pray,sometimes when I wait for the bus or anything and I think about the islam,someone push me like I was praying and my heart is beat more fast.
Is it possible that the islam make me when I pray free and happy?I dont know how can explain my feelings...in this moment when I write this reply my heart beat fast.

Is possible that when we praying for Allah is like we are flying like birds over the skies?And are the angels watch us when we are praying?

Tony
12-13-2008, 11:13 PM
I have not really experienced rocking, but at times I really want to laugh or occassionally slight tears after salaat, espescially Isha. The luaghing is when I really concentrate on the meaning of words.SubhanAllah:D

Snowflake
12-14-2008, 12:28 AM
I tend to rock as well but stop as soon as I notice myself doing it. I associate it feelings of peace as rocking is what soothed us as babies. Allahu alim.

but at times I really want to laugh or occassionally slight tears after salaat, espescially Isha. The luaghing is when I really concentrate on the meaning of words.SubhanAllah
Yeh that used to happen to me when I starting correcting my arabic. But don't laugh inshaAllah. It invalidates salah!

Tony
12-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Yeh that used to happen to me when I starting correcting my arabic. But don't laugh inshaAllah. It invalidates salah![/QUOTE]

oh really :-[ it just feels like welling up and bubbling over, its not during salaat but after. Just always thought it was a blessing. Like a happy I aint going to hell no more kind of emotion. Is it ok after prayer finished or should I stiffle it when happens ?

Snowflake
12-14-2008, 12:34 AM
Oh ok! I misunderstood, sorry. That sounds good mashaAllah. generally if the feeling is good, then all is well. The heart knows brother.

Tony
12-14-2008, 12:37 AM
. The heart knows brother.[/QUOTE]

Subhan Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.