/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams or Bad Dreams?

Adil
09-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Ur bad dream is best kept to ur self akhee.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MARTYR
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adil
:sl:

I want to tell u one on my dreams,beacuse I dont know if its a dream or a nightmare...
here is my dream
I was near on my house,its was at late night,around 7 pm,beacuse I look at my watch...I was going at the driving school,then I look at my watch again and I saw that I already go at the driving school yesterday....so I keep going,I look at the sky and I saw a lot of thunders and lighting far away.....then I across the street.......I look at the street in front of me,it was all dark there wasnt light in that street..i was scared...then suddenty I saw a light on the ground...it was a lighting coming on me...I jump to dodge that lighting..then my dream ends but I saw a fire..and inside that fire there was an animal...but its not feeling that fire..then I wake up.

two things i found stange in this dream:
-I was able to be calm on that dream...sometimes I can feel if I will have a bad dream...
-I know its was the wrong day to go at the driving school..but I keep going

Here my question:
Why I saw that animal in the fire?At the time when I told this dream at my parents suddenly I say that that fire looks like the fire that Moses saw....

Somethings I found some relations with my dreams and The Story of all prophets or something I read recently....how can It be possible?

What the lighting mean?and why it was going to hit me?

Please answers at my questions and tell me ur dreams I would like to know if I'm the only one that make dreams like that.

I will tell u more of my dreams in the future.

Thanks for any anwers
Sounds a bit spooky;

But good luck with working that one out

Martyr

Re.TiReD
09-29-2008, 12:26 PM
What the lighting mean?and why it was going to hit me?
Allah knows best Akhee, nobody here is qualified to answer that one.

Dismiss it as just a dream if I was you.

Mikayeel
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM

Its best that ur (bad)dreams are kept to ur self, its best not to share akhee.

Hadith - Bukhari 9:168, Narrated Abu Salama

I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.