/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it a sign from Allah?

Hamayun
09-29-2008, 12:54 PM
:sl:

Just saw a thread earlier about a dream a brother had.

It reminded me of my dream I had after Fajr today. I know you shouldn't try to decipher them but I just wanted to share it anyway.

After I said my Fajr prayers I went back to sleep and dreamt that I was climbing this ladder. It was a really high ladder.

I didn't know why I was climbing it. When I got to the top there was a chair. I sat down on the chair and looked down... everything looked sooooooo small.

Then I suddenly realised I was too scared to climb back down. For some reason I decided to lean my chair back and the ladder began to fall...

Some person held on to the ladder and made my landing safe. I did not know this person.

I know I may be looking into it too much but I think the ladder symbolises my Iman. Before Ramadhan I was completely astray and during this month I have made many changes. Maybe I am climbing the ladder of Iman?

I know you probably think I am just superstitious but I think it is a sign Subhan Allah.

Please ask Allah to increase my Iman even more in your Dua's :D

Jazakallah Khayran :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MARTYR
09-29-2008, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
:sl:

Just saw a thread earlier about a dream a brother had.

It reminded me of my dream I had after Fajr today. I know you shouldn't try to decipher them but I just wanted to share it anyway.

After I said my Fajr prayers I went back to sleep and dreamt that I was climbing this ladder. It was a really high ladder.

I didn't know why I was climbing it. When I got to the top there was a chair. I sat down on the chair and looked down... everything looked sooooooo small.

Then I suddenly realised I was too scared to climb back down. For some reason I decided to lean my chair back and the ladder began to fall...

Some person held on to the ladder and made my landing safe. I did not know this person.

I know I may be looking into it too much but I think the ladder symbolises my Iman. Before Ramadhan I was completely astray and during this month I have made many changes. Maybe I am climbing the ladder of Iman?

I know you probably think I am just superstitious but I think it is a sign Subhan Allah.

Please ask Allah to increase my Iman even more in your Dua's :D

Jazakallah Khayran :thumbs_up
I guess it was,,
ALLAH is watching us 24/7

MARTYR

Sahabiyaat
09-29-2008, 01:13 PM
wow

well i had a dream aaaagess ago, and i saw Isa (as) washing his hair in a river next to the kabah!.He was wearing a white robe and had brown shoulder length hair. Ill never forget that dream, it was so vivid.

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Allah knows best what it was! inshallah it was a good dream and a sign:D

no one here is qualified that can interpret your dreams akhi, so imma close this thread, just incase you get some next interpretations

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.