/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how issit u kno when someony possesed????

truemuslim
09-29-2008, 06:18 PM
k title sorta says all.

but allow me to re introduce ...

How issit u kno when sumone is possesed by jinn?
or has sihr done to them?

they act all crazy then u take a wild guess and say haram has been done, so u read ayat al kursi and suddenly they change like majikk???

Tank u,..

oh yeh and assalamu alaikum
and WaSalaam :D:-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
09-29-2008, 06:27 PM
when they chase you round the house, with a basball bat, proper ghetto

Mikayeel
09-29-2008, 06:29 PM
:sl:

They do not have to act all crazy nd that. The jihn doesnt always want that, cuz then it is obvious something is wrong with her. (or he/she could be ill)

It could be small things that u wont even notice, small sins u do that u arent aware off. Sihr has loads of purposes! One of which could be seperation between family members. So u always see 2 family members fighting or hating eachother. This might seem like natural but it might not be.

F0z14
09-29-2008, 06:29 PM
sometimes u can know whether they are possesed if they genuinely have a good heart but they do things they one cannot understand including the person itself

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
09-29-2008, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
when they chase you round the house, with a basball bat, proper ghetto
thats not ghetto, ghetto is with a knife. which is not good.
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar

They do not have to act all crazy nd that. The jihn doesnt always want that, cuz then it is obvious something is wrong with her. (or he/she could be ill)

It could be small things that u wont even notice, small sins u do that u arent aware off. Sihr has loads of purposes! One of which could be seperation between family members. So u always see 2 family members fighting or hating eachother. This might seem like natural but it might not be.
...reaally...

k well wat if this person is always normal, then after an incident that happened with someone, that someone became mad and after this someone left, the person changed completely and had "problemmms" with everyone else.

everyone is thinkin the same thing. sihr.
btw it is a he and it is my father. the someone is somenone i hate very much. which i shouldnt since hating someone is haram.

suffiyan007
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
hmm...the ulamak says.. that we need to recite ayatul kursi 20x, giving yasin water, and bismillah water pour onto the victim...and recite Surah An-Nas and Al-falaq... and read al- fatihah..reps abt 10x.put some big lime on the body and florals. i dont know whether garlic blessed with ayatul kursi is effective but i a good to try...to keeps away the ghost,jinn and possession!

noorseeker
09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I hope your father is okay, you should go and see a imam

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 07:12 PM
when they act cockle doo doo doo :D

and probably obvious signs will be, afraid of islamic thins, like the adhaan, Quraan, dhikr and thins like that!!

truemuslim
09-30-2008, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
hmm...the ulamak says.. that we need to recite ayatul kursi 20x, giving yasin water, and bismillah water pour onto the victim...and recite Surah An-Nas and Al-falaq... and read al- fatihah..reps abt 10x.put some big lime on the body and florals. i dont know whether garlic blessed with ayatul kursi is effective but i a good to try...to keeps away the ghost,jinn and possession!
...^o)

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
I hope your father is okay, you should go and see a imam
nah. :D

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
when they act cockle doo doo doo :D

and probably obvious signs will be, afraid of islamic thins, like the adhaan, Quraan, dhikr and thins like that!!
lol well he does yell when i lissen to adhan on the tv, he goes "whats that bull__ you listenin to! turn it down!" (it is pretty much all the way down) or when i listen to quran, or nasheeds. but since im used to him i wouldnt call this possesed, i would call it..."Fathers" or more accurate "men" ..get me? its just ...i finkin more now.

can u do sihr from a distance? like if ur waay some other city and u "send" the jinn and "magic" to someone way across the country?
Jazakallah khair

Amatullah_
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Whats a sihr?

ayan333
10-01-2008, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatullah_
Whats a sihr?

sis i belive its a spell or being cursd

ALLAH (SWA) knows best

:w:

aminahjaan
10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
I don't want to be incorrect, but I remember hearing that if you do get possessed, it's usually the humans fault. Ya know because we're alwayyyyyyys talking about jinns, we get scared of them (the bad jinns like that), We try to connect with them like with using wigi boards or whatever the heck it's called.
So it's kind of stupid on our part.
We leave them to their dimension.
But we also do things to tip them off.
Like standing under trees (?)
What else...
Oh yeah, killing animals that could be a jinn. (snakes)
Going out around Maghrib time.
All that good stuff..

ayan333
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM

lol well he does yell when i lissen to adhan on the tv, he goes "whats that bull__ you listenin to! turn it down!" (it is pretty much all the way down) or when i listen to quran, or nasheeds. but since im used to him i wouldnt call this possesed, i would call it..."Fathers" or more accurate "men" ..get me? its just ...i finkin more now.

can u do sihr from a distance? like if ur waay some other city and u "send" the jinn and "magic" to someone way across the country?
Jazakallah khair

Wow sis..this is all new to me..i mean how can some one do sihr on you?

May ALLAH (SWA) protect us all from all evil.Ameen

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.