/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My spooky experience.

Zahida
09-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Salaam,

My name is Zahida and i came across this website accidentally!
However i am very curious, excited and intrigued at the same time to learn more about Islam broaden my horizons and maybe meet some interesting people.

I have something i would like to share and would like to know if anyone else has had any similar experiences.

A couple of years ago, i was going through a very tough and emotional time in my life. I was in my home town on my day off work minding my own business when i looked up a guy with a turban was walking towards me, as he approached me he stopped me.

He claimed that i was looking for him. He continued and told me my name. He then said to the outside world i put on a face but deep down i was a very hurt person.

This intrigued me i wanted to know more. This person called himself "Jogi".
He had me completely, he knew everything about me. As Allah is my witness, nothing can be kept hidden from Him. This Jogi chap told me about my life, my parents, my children, my husband.

He produced a piece of paper and tore it into four pieces. He then told me to hold the paper in my right hand and roll it around in the palm of my hand. If the paper came out whole then i was lucky. If the paper came out torn i was unlucky and my desires would remain uncomplete. The paper came out whole.

The Jogi man told me he was going to help me but he had to be given 786pounds so that he could help me. I did ,i went to the bank withdrew 786 pounds gave it to him and thought all my troubles would be over.

Two years later, I still think about this Jogi man. I now realise that what/who i met was not real. My research shows me that what i actually met with was a Jinn. This Jogi told me all my past, but did not tell me my future, just promised that the problems i was having at the time he would solve , you see i believed him because he was real and he knew everything about me............

I wonder if anyone else has had any experiences like this. What can you tell me about my experience?

Thankyou Zahida.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mediadave
09-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Who you met was a magician and a fraud, nothing more.

Though I have experienced a bit of this in terms of 'fortune tellers', they tell you something that could apply to anyone and make it seem like it only means you. Its not magic, neither good or bad - simply a magic trick.

Snowflake
09-29-2008, 10:29 PM
asalam alaikum

Ssis, too many people have fallen into traps of such men. They know nothing from themselves and neither are they jinns, for jinns have no need of money. Every human being has a kareen (jinn companion) with them from birth whose job is to tempt us into committing sin and disobeying Allah. These people communicate with the kareen who being with you since birth knows everything about you.

I feel sad that you parted with your cash so easily. I hope you will stay well away from his like in the future inshaAllah.

We only worship Allah and only ask Him for help. I hope you find your stay here beneficial inshaAllah. The more you learn about Islam the easier it will become to know the good from the bad.

Nice to have met you :)

asalam alaikum & eid mubarak

جوري
09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
:sl:

I don't personally think Jinn have any use for money.. they live by different laws than we do..
I believe this man just, shelled out ten pounds to have you investigated then took you for a ride..

It happens all the time to many people..

experience is the best teacher sis

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
09-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Yup, i'm afraid youve been conned.

The Jogi was a simple conman who used psychology in a way that millions of "psychics" and "Mystics" do every day to make you beleive they have powers. Their talking to you, your body language, your replies...they make it seem as if they know all about you. They know nothing.

If you ever meet one again, ask him what you had for breakfast. Ask him what your best mates cat is called. He wont be able to answer, he will beat a hasty retreat and you save your money.

Heres some turbanless Yogi's
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JTESWJ...eature=related

Zahida
09-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Salaam,

Wishing all my fellow brothers and sisters a very happy and prosperous Eid.

Thankyou to all who replied about my spooky experience, especially to Barney. LOL it would be funny if he knew what i did have for breakfast and he would not be impressed because i am not a breakfast person.

I do believe however that this person was from a different realm, as we are taught about in the Holy Quran. He knew my name, my children, my parents and about my personal affairs which i had not discussed with anyone.

I will put this down to a Test from Allah{swt] as at the time i was in difficulties and was easily led astray, and was very vulnerable.

Take care Zahida

Zahida
09-30-2008, 08:15 AM
:sl:Thankyou for your reply, i agree with you and feel that sometimes life is such atest that we stray and visit such people because we cannot see clearly for ourselves, or maybe we are even put in a situation where it is difficult to make/reach a decision, therefore we lookto others that so often misguide us.:statisfie
format_quote Originally Posted by mediadave
Who you met was a magician and a fraud, nothing more.

Though I have experienced a bit of this in terms of 'fortune tellers', they tell you something that could apply to anyone and make it seem like it only means you. Its not magic, neither good or bad - simply a magic trick.

Cabdullahi
09-30-2008, 08:22 AM
why 786 pounds?? why not 780? or 790?

Sister nobody can solve your problems except allah and you dont a have to pay nothing not 70 quid not 786 quid??? not even a penny

Zahida
09-30-2008, 08:22 AM
:sl: Thankyou for your input, i too believe that this was somethig to do with my Qareen, because no-one else can know any one person in such depth and detail. I think at the time i was so distressed and because he knew everything about me i fell into the trap and i have since tried to find this Jogi but he has disappeared. What really bothers me is that he found me when i was not looking and now that i am looking he is nowhere to be found. LOL i do not mean this literally however i do wonder if i will come across such Jogi again. Thanks zahida:statisfieh
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Asalamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forum.

It could have been either of two things:

1. As Skye said, he could have paid to have your life researched;

2. Or, he could have been in communication with your Qareen (companion from the jinns). Your qareen will have been with you your whole life, thus would know all about you.

Zahida
09-30-2008, 08:30 AM
:sl: Thankyou so much for your reply. Trust me if i had known at the time............ I was going through a vey bad time and was very vulnerable and i was praying to Allah so hard to help me with my situation, so when this man approached me i took that opportunity however i now relaise that none of it was right. I do believe that this was my Qareen playing tricks on me. Wish you and yours a very happy Eid.:)
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
asalam alaikum

Ssis, too many people have fallen into traps of such men. They know nothing from themselves and neither are they jinns, for jinns have no need of money. Every human being has a kareen (jinn companion) with them from birth whose job is to tempt us into committing sin and disobeying Allah. These people communicate with the kareen who being with you since birth knows everything about you.

I feel sad that you parted with your cash so easily. I hope you will stay well away from his like in the future inshaAllah.

We only worship Allah and only ask Him for help. I hope you find your stay here beneficial inshaAllah. The more you learn about Islam the easier it will become to know the good from the bad.

Nice to have met you :)

asalam alaikum & eid mubarak

Zahida
09-30-2008, 03:37 PM
:sl:Thankyou kind one for those consoling words............ That is a question i asked myself afterwards. I am a woman afterall. Hey I am not saying that women are stupid but i was at the time, I pray to Allah also to help me solve my problems and gude me on the straight path..........:X
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
why 786 pounds?? why not 780? or 790?

Sister nobody can solve your problems except allah and you dont a have to pay nothing not 70 quid not 786 quid??? not even a penny

Zahida
09-30-2008, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Yup, i'm afraid youve been conned.

The Jogi was a simple conman who used psychology in a way that millions of "psychics" and "Mystics" do every day to make you beleive they have powers. Their talking to you, your body language, your replies...they make it seem as if they know all about you. They know nothing.

If you ever meet one again, ask him what you had for breakfast. Ask him what your best mates cat is called. He wont be able to answer, he will beat a hasty retreat and you save your money.

Heres some turbanless Yogi's
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JTESWJ...eature=related
I like the turbanless Jogis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

truemuslim
09-30-2008, 03:42 PM
lol wats sooo special bout the number 786?!!! *sigh*
anyway, how'd u ever discover he wasnt real anywaY?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.