/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm...Shaitan...

truemuslim
09-30-2008, 04:39 AM
:sl:

lol did anyone also get this letter in email?????
"Hey mannn, where you beeeeeeeeeen past few weeks? You going all righteous on me now?? They say hes at the mosque or hes busy, whats going on with u? c'mon take it easyyyy, your acting like your all old and stuff. hey look look man i know how it is, i been kinda chained myself, but dont worry i'll be free after Eid man, so its cool, you wanna link up?"

lol its suppsoed to be shaitan i guess, since it sayd "i kinda been CHAINED myself but ill be free after Eid man"
lol i did NOt kno they had computers in hell!
seriously how many people got this coz this is creepy.
gettin a message from shaitan? and nobody knows my email adress anyway xcept like 2 sisters who ARENT shaitan.
:scared:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
`Yousef
09-30-2008, 04:53 AM
I don't know anything about who it is, but to be honest, that's not really a joke if thats what he was trying to do :S. My uncle got a text message like that from someone who kept bothering him for like 3 weeks.

SixTen
09-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Trust me, alot more people know your e-mail then you actually believe. Millions, even. I guess its just a joke email.

Cabdullahi
09-30-2008, 10:34 AM
yo sister truemuslim i got that email aswell!!! i deleted it straight away

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
09-30-2008, 01:27 PM
:salamext:

Messages like those are from low life sad people who have nothing better to do. Just ignore it InshaaAllaah.

czgibson
09-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Greetings,

Shaitaanic spam? - I can't see the point of it at all.

It should be immediately obvious that a human being is the source of that email. Don't let it worry you.

Peace

Re.TiReD
09-30-2008, 02:10 PM
;D

Its obvious its some sort of wake-up call email...to remind us that Shaytaan is free once again.

Nothing to fret about. Probably a friend of yours.

truemuslim
09-30-2008, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
yo sister truemuslim i got that email aswell!!! i deleted it straight away
really??? wow lol

format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
;D

Its obvious its some sort of wake-up call email...to remind us that Shaytaan is free once again.

Nothing to fret about. Probably a friend of yours.
lol but non of my friends are ^ his as well

Cabdullahi
09-30-2008, 02:53 PM
yeah its strange,i was thinking its definetly sum1 from LI but i dont know,the sender's email is something like tryme@yahoo.com/co.uk

truemuslim
09-30-2008, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
yeah its strange,i was thinking its definetly sum1 from LI but i dont know,the sender's email is something like tryme@yahoo.com/co.uk
yeh thats wat came up on mine. and the name was shaitan sumthin, lol.
mayb is the shaitan :scared: :p i thought it was someone from li at first since people here kno my email .

Amatullah_
09-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Shayateen emailing? Thats ridiculous.

Its obvious someone has been playing a prank.

Hasan Ali
09-30-2008, 08:49 PM
yeah i beleive you shaitan got his personal computer sending email to the world. Well its basically people who are bored and got nothing to do except that.

barney
09-30-2008, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
yeh thats wat came up on mine. and the name was shaitan sumthin, lol.
mayb is the shaitan :scared: :p i thought it was someone from li at first since people here kno my email .
well matey, even from someone who knows shaiten is a collection of human fears. He /she/it dosnt have a yahoo email account.

My take? Its a anti-islamic chappy who has gained your e-mail from thousands of sources. To think your email is secure is mistaken.

I would completely ignore it and block that user. Although he will appear again.

Chill out and ignore.

truemuslim
10-02-2008, 02:10 PM
lol i wasnt serious wen i said it was shaitan :p
silly li-ers.

lol i decided to reply and say "wot the hell u sayin??????" and they replied with "hell u gonna be in"
so i deleted em all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.