/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I..

Lonely Gal
09-30-2008, 08:13 AM
make myself give someone another chance, I have pain in me that will not let go of his wrong doings that I just cant seem to let go off to be able to give him a chance. This leads me to rake up past and I cant talk calmly.. wat do i do...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
09-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I also am pretty sure I had a dream that said things will not be good for us and something about breaking up, I have recently prayes Ishtikara... is it all trying to tell me something?

Hasan Ali
09-30-2008, 09:39 PM
think on your own about your relationship dont get more people involved in it its for you own good to decide

------
10-01-2008, 09:22 AM
:salamext:

Can u explain things more clearly?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
10-01-2008, 10:25 AM
as I understood it, you want to give someone another chance but the pain from when they've hurt you in the past makes you act irrationally with them now? :?

If that's what you mean then hun, I do know that without dealing with past hurt, it is almost impossible to move on psychologically. As you say things keep coming back and damaging what you have in the present. The only way is to heal the pain - perhaps from counselling involving you both or alone.

May Allah bless you sweetheart

Zahida
10-01-2008, 09:55 PM
[:sl:If Allah can forgive then who are we,??/ I know though that sometimes someone hurts you so much that you cannot forgive, but if you do not forgive that turns into hatred, and that is my sister what is happening to you because if you are unable to talk and rake up the past............ you need to talk about the issue now and not the past the past was yesterday, the present is now and no-one knows tommorrow, in order to move on you must not rake up the past and talk about what is happening now. I hope i made sense, if only i could take the advice i give so freely to others, maybe i would have a better life myself, but i know how hard it is to forgive, and not bring up the past when you are hurting. take care.:w:QUOTE=Lonely Gal;1014136]make myself give someone another chance, I have pain in me that will not let go of his wrong doings that I just cant seem to let go off to be able to give him a chance. This leads me to rake up past and I cant talk calmly.. wat do i do...[/QUOTE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!